Where do they go and what do they do when they tell you to "get comfortable"?

Something I've always wondered about studio encounters, or encounters with independents who work out f a studio-type arrangement:

Invariably, once the girl guides you into the room, she'll tell you to get comfortable, and then she disappears for about five minutes.

I can understand it on the first visit, maybe, if she uses your state of undress upon her return to gauge what you expect, or whether you might represent a legal risk, though I'm just kind of brainstorming on that.

But even if that's the case, it's still the same drill on subsequent visits: You're apparently expected to be in a state of undress upon her return, with no expressed option to undress together or for her to undress you. Of course, one could awlays ask.

But I'm mildly curious: Where does she go, and what does she do?
Aw damn!

I was hoping for the chance at some good sarcasm...

But I think this is a good chance to answer a good question, if someone knows the answer.
They take a few minutes to put their minds in a parallel universe so they can deal with wanking off another random guy.
But I'm mildly curious: Where does she go, and what does she do? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
She turns on the webcam and starts streaming your session.
Never mind. Mods, can you delete the original post?
Take your pick:
1. edit forbidden topic-Torito
2. Apply lubrication
3. Polite space because some guys don't like people watching them undress
4. Call or text their security (not necessarily an agency, maybe just a friend that can call the cops as needed)
5. Spit out a tic tac or gum used to freshen breath
6. Last minute cleaning of the nether regions to avoid odor
7. Counting donations because of f-tards who'd short them
8. Checking page 37 of the karma sutra
9. Finishing that doctoral thesis in psychology. Congrats on being the main topic
10. Bouncing ping pong balls off the mirror without using their hands
11. Insert answer here.
I've done this before. Not each and every time but many times.

Because of the way the apartments at my incall are set up, I have to come outside to open the gate. Coming outside=you get to see me in something that does not scream "HOOKER". When we get inside, after the chit-chat or sharing a bottle of wine, I excuse myself and (a)count the money (b)change into something sexy (c) take a nice big swig off that fifth of Bourbon stashed under the sink, for good luck. Hah! I'm kidding about (c).

I will also tend to suggest the gentleman feel free to use my facilities to freshen up and get nekkid (if he wants) while he waits. I don't always ask that they "go get comfortable", but those are the things I am doing when I excuse myself for a moment.
I see this most often with massage providers.

Typically, they are securing the room: Locking doors, turning off phones, setting the answering service, making that last minute appointment for 30 seconds after you walk out the door.

As massage therapists, they are taught to give you some privacy to undress, and then drape yourself on the table.

WIth independents, I typically expect to disrobe together.

I do remember the first time I went to a jack shack and was told that. Didn't know what she meant, so I was sitting there fully clothed when she returned in her little negligee. I ended up telling her to leave for a minute so I could disrobe.
i always wondered the same thing when it comes to massage . typically most i see are undraped so after the first time why do they leave the room. seems robotic to me???.they have seen me naked on the table and even on a few occasions fondled the goods, but every visit they leave the room while i undress.
I simply assumed they were counting the money and paying the house their cut.
I always thought they were just trying to spare me the embarrassment of laughing at my little dingus to my face.....
I always thought she wanted me to play with myself and at least get it semi-hard before she started massaging me. But if I screwed up and got a raging boner, I had to be real careful when she came back in and said turn over...
I always thought they were just trying to spare me the embarrassment of laughing at my little dingus to my face..... Originally Posted by S10ian
I always thought they were just trying to spare me the embarrassment of laughing at my little dingus to my face..... Originally Posted by S10ian

They are laughing at us. But when they see me nekid they cannot help themselves ...
I GET ON FACEBOOK!!!

swear to gawd!!!

LOL