WENDY DAVIS WINS: CROWNED 'BUM STEER OF THE YEAR' BY TEXAS MONTHLY

Wendy Davis, the worst political candidate in decades. She embarrassed herself, her family, her supporters, her party.

"Did anyone think that Davis, after all the national exposure and all the money that flowed into her coffers, would be throttled so badly by Republican Greg Abbott in her race to become governor? In the end, she lost by more percentage points than Tony Sanchez did in 2002. And she won 270,499 fewer votes than Bill White did in 2010 in his doomed effort against Perry. It’s not that the Democrats underperformed. It’s that the party that hasn’t won a statewide race since 1994 actually dug itself an even deeper hole!
http://www.texasmonthly.com/stand-de...bum-steer-year
Texas Monthly should have more class, but the Texas Democratic Party has got to start looking at people who have quality credentials and administrative experience in statewide state offices, and bipartisan legislative histories for National positions.

This crap of being politically and culturally correct in selecting candidates is .. well, crap.
  • Tetas
  • 12-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Surprising.
I quit buying TM years ago because they were beginning a pretty strong lean toward the left in editorials and political stories.
they even placed the mole, albeit a little understated
Holy shit. The he-man woman haters club continues to flog a dead horse.

However, I'd like to know how she embarrassed her family, Whir-LIE-turd. or is that just another one of your little editorial comments. You know, the ones based in NO FACT, NO TRUTH and NO LOGIC.

She ran a real bad campaign. The state Democratic Party has been in shambles ever since Richards was defeated by Shrubya, as the article rightly points out. But not Whir-LIE-turd! NOOOO! FOr him, this is a springboard into another meltdown.

Why should the truth get in the way of a few more personal attacks ... 5 weeks after the election. Whir-LIE-turd is still trending dipshit!

Now do you see why you assholes don't matter to anybody other than like minded extremist knuckle draggers?

Frankly, I'll be surprised if Abbott survives a full term. Then what? DannY Goeb?

You fools have no fucking idea...
Looks like she stepped in her own pile of crap.
The beginning of the end for the Democrats in Texas was when Ann Richards gave her famous speech at the Democrat National Convention, where she mocked George H W Bush, an authentic war hero and beloved by all Texans.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I guess you're just getting started beating that horse...(woman haters club)

...at least it will be refreshing not to be called a racists for awhile.
Smoke Em if you got Em!
I guess you're just getting started beating that horse...(woman haters club)

...at least it will be refreshing not to be called a racists for awhile. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Did Shit Eater just call wimans*... dead horses?
Of course you'll be surprised...you are clueless dumbshit who doesn't know what is going on.

Frankly, I'll be surprised if Abbott survives a full term...

... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Texas Monthly should have more class Originally Posted by LexusLover
Occasionally, we agree!
Hands Down The Best TM cover:

Of course you'll be surprised...you are clueless dumbshit who doesn't know what is going on. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Brilliant retort, Whir-LIE-Turd. No cake, all icing.

No wonder you are so universally rejected as a source of intelligent discussion on this board. But don't worry, you've got the retards drooling after your every lie.

However, I'd like to know how she embarrassed her family, Whir-LIE-turd. or is that just another one of your little editorial comments. You know, the ones based in NO FACT, NO TRUTH and NO LOGIC.

She ran a real bad campaign. The state Democratic Party has been in shambles ever since Richards was defeated by Shrubya, as the article rightly points out. But not Whir-LIE-turd! NOOOO! FOr him, this is a springboard into another meltdown.

Why should the truth get in the way of a few more personal attacks ... 5 weeks after the election. Whir-LIE-turd is still trending dipshit!

Now do you see why you assholes don't matter to anybody other than like minded extremist knuckle draggers?

Frankly, I'll be surprised if Abbott survives a full term. Then what? DannY Goeb?

You fools have no fucking idea... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your post Assup is so full of DOTY win its gives WTF a run for moronic buffoonery.

Yeah she embarrassed her family when it came out during her campaign that she:
1) basically lied about being a single mom living in a trailer
2) had her lawyer husband fund her Harvard education with his IRA loan and divorced him on the day he paid it back
3) lost their child AND his step child to her 2nd husband in a court battle

Do your meds affect your memory?