Looks like there's a new member of the Idiot Klan, errrrr, Clan.

Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, whose government officially called President Obama a "monkey?"

Here's the story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0K502920141227

Seems like this pouty little douchebag is the kind of racist motherfucker some of y'all only wish you had the balls to be.

Spin away, fellas.
Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, who called Obama a monkey?

Here's the story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0K502920141227

Seems like this pouty little douchebag is the kind of racist motherfucker some of y'all only wish you had the balls to be.

Looks like there's a new member of the Idiot Klan, errrrr, Clan.

Spin away, idiots!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Didn't see your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- purported Americans -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Didn't see your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- purported Americans -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

When did a foreign government call W a chimp? Since you're really accomplished at calling people chimp, IBMassa, I figured you could quote it chapter and verse. But no, you citation a conspiracy theorblogpost, and somehow spin it that any American who criticized or ridiculed GW Bush was a "purported American," while anybody who criticizes Obama is a patriot.

In fact, I don't remember you speaking out against any of that shit, your lying sack of monkey shit.

You are fucked up beyond reason, and making shit up again.

STRAWMAN argument aside, it seems like you really do stand with Kim on this. Why not just drop all the pretense and call a spade a spade?

ADo you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey? Yes or no?
When did a foreign government call W a chimp? Since you're really accomplished at calling people chimp, IBMassa, I figured you could quote it chapter and verse. But no, you citation a conspiracy theorblogpost, and somehow spin it that any American who criticized or ridiculed GW Bush was a "purported American," while anybody who criticizes Obama is a patriot.

In fact, I don't remember you speaking out against any of that shit, your lying sack of monkey shit.

You are fucked up beyond reason, and making shit up again.

STRAWMAN argument aside, it seems like you really do stand with Kim on this. Why not just drop all the pretense and call a spade a spade?

ADo you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey? Yes or no?
You're still an unmitigated, hypocritical liar, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. A hyperlink to a source validating where lib-retarded fuck-ups, such as yourself, called W a chimp was already provided in the post you quoted, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I never called W a chimp, nor did I ever liken him to one. Period.

You still haven't answered the question I asked you. Big fucking surprise.

Do you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey, yes or no?

Either come correct, IBMassa, or stay on the plantation.
I never called W a chimp, nor did I ever liken him to one. Period.

You still haven't answered the question I asked you. Big fucking surprise.

Do you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey, yes or no?

Either come correct, IBMassa, or stay on the plantation.
Point was, that no one ever saw your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- such as your sorry, miserable ass -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, whose government officially called President Obama a "monkey?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not afraid to answer this question. I choose the POTUS over Kim Jing Un! Any and every day, whether POTUS is named Obama, Bush, Clinton or Reagan.

I may not have voted for all of 'em but I still support the U.S. of A over any other country.
Abso-fucking-lutely!

See how easy that was, IBIdiot?

Try strandiing up for America for a change. Unless you've got a thing for Kim, of course. I've read your reviews!

Abso-fucking-lutely!

See how easy that was, IBIdiot?

Try strandiing up for America for a change. Unless you've got a thing for Kim, of course. I've read your reviews!

Abso-fucking-lutely no one ever saw your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
LMAO @ IBIdiot, who stands with the big mouthed commie despot Kim Jong Un against the President of the United States or America!

What a fucking idiot!

Knew it all along.
LMAO @ IBIdiot, who stands with the big mouthed commie despot Kim Jong Un against the President of the United States or America!

What a fucking idiot!

Knew it all along.
No one has yet to see your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- were calling him a chimp or when an ersatz jihadist threw shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
How many times are you gonna repeat that, IBJongUn?

Won't change your admission that you stand with Kim Jong Un against America. Do you have a rainbow North Korean flag yet?

You own this one now, you fucking dipshit clown!

How many times are you gonna repeat that, IBJongUn?

Won't change your admission that you stand with Kim Jong Un against America. Do you have a rainbow North Korean flag yet?

You own this one now, you fucking dipshit clown!

Your hypocritical ass hasn't changed your position on supporting those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp or supporting the ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Your hypocritical ass hasn't changed your position on supporting those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp or supporting the ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never has a position on that you moron. I have never supported any jihadist, ever.

Come to think of it, you never posted in defense of Bush's looks. I never read the thread where you condemned the jihadists who launched a shoe at America's dignity either. I guess you're just obsessed with chimps and shoes.

You're a creepy pervert. And a pathetic asshole who hates America.
I never has a position on that you moron. I have never supported any jihadist, ever.

Come to think of it, you never posted in defense of Bush's looks. I never read the thread where you condemned the jihadists who launched a shoe at America's dignity either. I guess you're just obsessed with chimps and shoes.

You're a creepy pervert. And a pathetic asshole who hates America.
Do you kneel on a prayer rug and kiss the Koran while your hypocritical ass worships those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp and while you worship that ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?