Another missing airliner!

Hmmmmm, could it be that this plane has been hijacked and is parked on a remote, deserted island, camouflaged by tens of thousands of shrubs?

Stay tuned!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/27/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
I can't wait for JDIdiot's explanation...
Hmmmmm, could it be that this plane has been hijacked and is parked on a remote, deserted island, camouflaged by tens of thousands of shrubs? Originally Posted by bigtex
We can hope so, because there might be some survivors in that case.

But hoping is probably wasted energy in this case, as in the other one.
Russia did it.
Hmmmmm, could it be that this plane has been hijacked and is parked on a remote, deserted island, camouflaged by tens of thousands of shrubs? Originally Posted by bigtex
Next to the other one?
Next to the other one? Originally Posted by JCM800
JDIdiot, are the planes parked side by side.

I hope there is not room for one more!
What do you hope for there Bigtex?
Do you hope it is a terrorist attack on the airline?
Do you hope it is a mechanical failure?
Do you hope it was stolen?

I personally hope that somehow the passengers are safe and secure.

We have no real knowledge of what happened to the other and until all efforts are exhausted in trying to determine what happened to this one we will not know either.

To start a thread to poke fun at a poster, not knowing if these people are dead or alive, is shameful.
This is for the Tampon, care to use a null hypothesis? That is where you take a position that is opposite what you believe and try to prove that it's true.

So prove to me (and to us) that what I put forth was, and still is, wrong. Show us the evidence that absolutely disproves me. You know you can't which means that my theory (minus the bullshit that you say that I said) is just as valid as any other theory based on what we know so far. Surprising how someone like you can believe so strongly in global warming but not this.
What do you hope for there Bigtex?
Do you hope it is a terrorist attack on the airline?
Do you hope it is a mechanical failure?
Do you hope it was stolen?

I personally hope that somehow the passengers are safe and secure.

We have no real knowledge of what happened to the other and until all efforts are exhausted in trying to determine what happened to this one we will not know either.

To start a thread to poke fun at a poster, not knowing if these people are dead or alive, is shameful. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+1
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2014, 02:58 PM

So prove to me (and to us) that what I put forth was, and still is, wrong. Show us the evidence that absolutely disproves me. You know you can't which means that my theory (minus the bullshit that you say that I said) is just as valid as any other theory based on what we know so far. Surprising how someone like you can believe so strongly in global warming but not this. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD is doubling down on stupid. Hey JD prove to me the cow didn't jump over the moon!
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2014, 03:04 PM
+1 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh so when did starting threads that were meant to make fun of others not kosher?

Look if you want to hold out hope that any folks on either airliner are alive join the nuts that think the government was in on 9/11 ... oh wait you are already part of that conspiracy theory crowd!

Making fun of JD does not equate into making fun of this tragedy. The tragedy is you not knowing the difference.
So prove to me (and to us) that what I put forth was, and still is, wrong. Show us the evidence that absolutely disproves me. You know you can't which means that my theory (minus the bullshit that you say that I said) is just as valid as any other theory based on what we know so far. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thanks JDIdiot, you are now the clear heir apparent to LLIdiot's Patriarchal throne.

Let's give it up for JDIdiot, the new Idiot in Waiting!

So ... this how I see it we are having storms that are obviously HAARP used at its most secretive ways...Global warming they are definitely hiding which government officials have pleaded to congress the damage if we don't change our ways in next ten years...Something must be scary about this and we wouldn't want top intelligence of c.i.a. etc....to have anything happen to them. Now I'm not a government theorist ..but my father's a pilot of 35 years . I KNOW all about planes ...contact...GPS. These planes are being landed on a small military island...yes! innocent people disappeared with these smart others but I'm sure they make pills for army n other p.o.w. to forget up to 9-10 years of their life..... PROVEN can't even remember marriages and such .... So you are telling me they can't do the same to the innocent and drop them off years later for everyone to call them crazy...PEOPLE THESE PLANES ARE NOT JUST DISAPPEARING!! There were also six missing from Florida airlines that were very serious reply told to families but no media.....How strange... why can't people stop believing everything u see on tel...la ..LIE....VISION....TELEVISION? Yes it does tell a lie and / visions that only tell us what we want to hear... just pondering...
Good to see you back cc.