All is well.....(slight sarcasim injected)

I will sleep much better now after seeing our local special interest hero Quannel XYZ is involved in the protest over the police assasination of a young disadvantaged black thug in Texas City, Texas.

This poor afformentioned victim was minding his own business shooting off his firearm in a tightly packed local nightspot when the Texas City police stormed in, demanded that he stop firing at club patrons and drop the firearm.

Naturally since he was feeling profiled,disadvantaged and black he refused to drop the weapon and turned it on the hateful cop. What happened next will never be understood as for some unforgivable reason the racist cop fired on and killed this young, black and amazing contributor to society.

Surely the "Great Uniter" Quannel XYZ will bring calm debate to this issue. He cares nothing about color, only justice. Only he can reunite the community after this hateful act of violence. I only wish the Texas City police officer had "not reacted stupidly" if I may borrow a phrase from the "Chosen One".
Ignorant redneck fuck.
Ignorant redneck fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Thank you Yssup.
Being as you condemn others fo beingr insulting and profane I know you went out on a limb with that reply.
Sounds like in Austin, it's "open season" on the Austin PD. Comforting to know.

As they implement their newly installed "hands free" driving ordinance, each patrol officer will enjoy the opportunity to be executed on his or her way up to the vehicle to issue a citation to the unwary violator, who did not know it was unlawful to talk on the phone while driving, but is aware that it's ok in Austin to shoot cops.
Thank you Yssup. Originally Posted by rioseco
YouRong is unaware that the Texas City Chief is Black. Perhaps "Quainttell" hasn't been informed yet that the Chief has spoken on the "issue." And consequently, YouRong doesn't know either.

Texas City IS located in the "Country of Galveston"!
Make that two ignorant redneck fucks.

I was hanging around the Texas City Dike When it's was part of Clarksville.

Of course, you squeezedicks probably thought that was a gay bar. Q
Make that two ignorant redneck fucks.

I was hanging around the Texas City Dike When it's was part of Clarksville.

Of course, you squeezedicks probably thought that was a gay bar. Q Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey Yssup, gives us your ranting sermon about how stupid it is to go off track, insulting others and using vulgar profane language in a reply to them !

Come on you hypocrite. Which side of your split personality will respond to this ? You whine because someone curses or insults, so when they back off here comes Yssup persona # 2 or perhaps # 3 doing the same.

Waiting again for your explanation in this matter.
Respectfully Rio.

Is your avatar meant to be a form of advertisment ?
Are you soliciting/trolling UTR ?
Is it saying that, "you like it, want it, need it in the brown eye" ?
I was hanging around the Texas City Dike When it's was part of Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Texas City PD didn't have a Black Chief back then, and no Black cops even.
Hey Yssup, gives us your ranting sermon about how stupid it is to go off track, insulting others and using vulgar profane language in a reply to them !

Come on you hypocrite. Which side of your split personality will respond to this ? You whine because someone curses or insults, so when they back off here comes Yssup persona # 2 or perhaps # 3 doing the same.

Waiting again for your explanation in this matter.
Respectfully Rio.
Originally Posted by rioseco
Wait. He starts a new year on his med allowance tomorrow.

He's in his "donut hole" right now.

Of course, soon his "allowance" aka "grant" will disappear. And then?
Wait. He starts a new year on his med allowance tomorrow.

He's in his "donut hole" right now.

Of course, soon his "allowance" aka "grant" will disappear. And then? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Allowance ? What the hell ?
I thought Odumbass Care was the cure for everything. Surely there is no shortage or rationing already.