Encounter: Crystal - Julie Ok

Date: 08/15/18
Name: Julie
Phone: (512) 618-6418
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: West side of Pond Springs Rd near north end.
Activities: FBSM, L1, NE
Hair Length and Color: Medium dark brown ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Julie was above average for Austin AMP girl. Not smokin hot, but cute. Slim and a little taller/longer legged than average, probably 5'4", maybe 120lbs. Reminded me a bit of very slightly older version of Hailey at Rose.
Recommendation: Yes
Mediocre experience at best! Reads more like a no, with no repeat. There are just too many options in Austin right now. ijs........
The three new girls at crystal now they are nice and sweet.
I never had any issues with the ladies at Crystal. They always treated me good, and I have always enjoyed going there. Not sure why your session was just OK. I would give it another shot, especially if this was the first time with her. I also find that one hour sessions are better than half hour sessions, and that they are not so rushed to finish the massage. Just a suggestion
Agreed on hour vs 30 min, I was unfortunately limited in time. As to why it wasn't a no, looks were good and attitude good, I feel that with a couple visits and more time, could be very acceptable, but like you said, too many options right now for me to invest that, but she didn't deserve a "no" review i don't think.