Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://thedwnr.com
City: Niagara
State: -
Address: Lundy Lane
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute and petite, small Bs, winning smile, quite the charmer.
Recommendation: Yes
You are aware that someday some modturd will thinck he is overachieving and move this to another area of the board where it will do no one any good.....
See PM
Good post, Sammy. There are a few hotties at Seds who give great service. See my review of Makayla.

A word about the other place, Mints. I was there last night and saw several hot young slim dancers but did not partake bc I bumped into an ATF from PE.

But I will go back.
See PM Originally Posted by Samcro84
Sir,

Do know how ta post anything other than "Check PM" or "see PM"

and that should be pm rather than PM

or

are you PM's pimp ? just asking

but then also NO WHO errrr WTF
See PM Originally Posted by Samcro84
Um.... exactly WHICH staff member was disrespected????

scarcro disrespect.jpg

And hay --- check the RTM of your PM, or is it pm?
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Paul, you have been bashing Sam on a pretty regular basis in open forums, both here and in the PA forums. The guideline above spells out how to handle an issue you may have with a staff members actions.
Thanks for the informative review!
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Paul, you have been bashing Sam on a pretty regular basis in open forums, both here and in the PA forums. The guideline above spells out how to handle an issue you may have with a staff members actions. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Thanks BUTT

Sir, could you provide a phone number for this establishment? Originally Posted by dj8rocks
No sir, everyone can’t pm her there. A non member of Indy’s cannot even see a picture of her, much less contact her. Therefore making the encounter report useless to the guys that are not a member there. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=428511 Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Sir, we need alternate contact info Originally Posted by dj8rocks
etc looking at your profile

making you part of Paulwantsya point

rather than told nothing not even WHO so there is no education on what others doing wrong so all can learn

Sir, dj8rocks,

can I ask you ta PLEASE in Upset NY modtard village teach a class of modtarding 101

please and thank you

osd

edit: LOL RTM'ing my post(this one) has got to be the first time RTM'ing anything just ta give a mod a
can a modtard please send that RTM ta St. C please and thank you
not sure BUTT
Alabama, Hawaii, Mississippi, Pennsylvania
per ^^^^^^ http://www.eccie.net/showgroups.php

are lucky to have this guy as a modtard
not sure as only going by a few posts by in other areas

Paul, you have been bashing Sam on a pretty regular basis in open forums, both here and in the PA forums. The guideline above spells out how to handle an issue you may have with a staff members actions. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
So I disrespected Sam??
Please point that out with respect to my written words:

You are aware that someday some modturd will thinck he is overachieving and move this to another area of the board where it will do no one any good..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
And if it was Sam I allegedly "disrespected", it's now accepted protocol that modtards call out disrespect unto themselves?? That was always considered bad form in the past....

And again, it is my contention that No one was disrespected in the first place.
Thanks BUTT

etc looking at your profile

making you part of Paulwantsya point

rather than told nothing not even WHO so there is no education on what others doing wrong so all can learn

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That is EXACTLY my point, and stated rather eloquently by OCD.... and how often does THAT happen
That is EXACTLY my point, and stated rather eloquently by OCD.... and how often does THAT happen Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
but but but

I still be a bit butt hurt for that last lady ya pushed on me ya fucker

sadly I'll get over it. Or is that mistakenly
In reference to my comment after the copied GL. Look at the 5th sentence in that guideline, it specified that if you have an issue with a staff members actions or decisions, to keep it private, RTM or by using the pm system.

I made no other illusions except for the fact that Paul is continually calling Sam out in public about his actions instead of handling it in private.
Sam seems a big boy who could take a shot or two without over-reacting. I can't see why he needs a handler to look out for him....

As for keeping these tiffs "private"....THAT has been disregarded on here forever. I think trying to enforce it suddenly would be a bit "whim-like."

In reference to my comment after the copied GL. Look at the 5th sentence in that guideline, it specified that if you have an issue with a staff members actions or decisions, to keep it private, RTM or by using the pm system.
Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Again,
Which specific staff member did I call out?
This is the post that drew the warning:
You are aware that someday some modturd will thinck he is overachieving and move this to another area of the board where it will do no one any good..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That seems to be a tough question to answer around here.