Horowitz Recommends Comey For Prosecution

Via John Solomon on Hannity moments ago.

The Justice Department's chief watchdog is preparing a damning report on James Comey's conduct in his final days as FBI director that likely will conclude he leaked classified information and showed a lack of candor after his own agency began looking into his feud with President Trump over the Russia probe.

Inspector General (IG) Michael Horowitz's team referred Comey for possible prosecution under the classified information protection laws, but Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutors working for Attorney General William Barr reportedly have decided to decline prosecution.
Wow! They declined prosecution? I wonder why?
Ok, the rest of the story:

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...or-leaking?amp
Fuck the DOJ.

I want to see a 5:AM raid on Comey's house, with no less than 25 fully armed agents, all in SWAT gear.

Make the sorry SOB take the ride and be driven to bankruptcy paying for Lawyers.
Just like they did with Manafort and Stone, right?

A tat for a couple of tits?
Just like they did with Manafort and Stone, right?

A tat for a couple of tits? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What what the conviction that Manafort got for the Russian hoax??
What are the charges against Stone??
I'm sure you can come up with a good convoluted answer...you always do!!
You really need to learn how to read the posts in a conversation bb1961.

I’m tired of trying to school you.

But I will give you five chuckleheads for your laziness.

Now is when you post three in a row, each angrier than the one before.

Ready. Set. GO,

Oh, and don’t forget your chuckleheads, bb1961. You earned them!

Wow! They declined prosecution? I wonder why?
Ok, the rest of the story:

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...or-leaking?amp Originally Posted by bambino
You know the so called classified information was marked “confidential “ which is lowest rung of the ladder in classified information and they couldn’t prove intent.
There’s more disappointment coming for Hannity and Solomon...stand by
You know the so called classified information was marked “confidential “ which is lowest rung of the ladder in classified information and they couldn’t prove intent.
There’s more disappointment coming for Hannity and Solomon...stand by
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your words drip with disappointment. Your worst nightmares are coming true. Take note that it was a berry of the nepenthe which brings you oblivion. You're going to need it.
There’s more disappointment coming for Hannity and Solomon...stand by Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yeah, I knew that before you did because I posted the link. But there’s more they’re are looking into on Comey.
There’s more disappointment coming for Hannity and Solomon...stand by Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I also notice how the narrative is switching to Dem protectionist from full out Trump attacks. People appear to be getting nervous and whether disppointment for Hannity and Solomon follow or not, the narrative is becoming the malfeasance that was involved in the Trump investigations in the first place.
Yeah, I knew that before you did because I posted the link. But there’s more they’re are looking into on Comey. Originally Posted by bambino
Well good for you, it’s important to keep up with current events. Especially since the Russians attacked the United States in 2016.

Every loyal American should be concerned.

a third degree felony is still a felony.

Comey has more dirt under his fingernails. no need to take a small shot at him.
They would have to prove intent and the precedent was established about intent when Comey didn't indict Hillary. But...the IG is still investigating about lying to a judge to get a FISA warrant. Stronger felony and no mention of intent...did you knowingly present false info and certify it as valid? Comey is still whistling past the graveyard.
Well good for you, it’s important to keep up with current events. Especially since the Russians attacked the United States in 2016.

Every loyal American should be concerned. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The Russians “attacked” the US? Who knew!!!! And Hillary paid them 12 million!!!!
Links? Or are you just gonna covfefe?