LEO interest

I really have fought back and forth about saying anything, but damn if this isn't going to ruin it for everyone else. ... So I happen to know quite a few LEOs in the area, CPD and County. I also have some connections with NOMC ER. There have been quite a few visits to the ER over the last couple months, and much more so recently, by a particular 'provider' with her clients to be tested for STIs. Now why in the bloody hell the clients go in with her I couldnt begin to fathom to tell you, but then I also wouldnt go near this certain provider just based on pics. I havent seen her post on here, but LEO has been discussing this site along with others as a result of her visits to the ER. What their intentions are, I dont know. Im not that close to LEO to know. But its on their radar for sure. Guess I'm trying to just suggest everyone be careful. And for the love of god, why the fuck do you go to the ER with your provider for a test? The whole ER knows and talks dude. Yeah its against HIPA but people are still people.
Name?, County? Any identifying info?
Even without a name drop, that’s very cool of you to say! Can you say if it’s someone who has been reviewed here in the last two weeks?
Name?, County? Any identifying info? Originally Posted by Neverasp11
I assume CPD is Crestview because NOMC has to be North Okaloosa MC. Crestview is the home of a couple really questionable providers and I could probably take an educated guess on who it is. But I won't.
I dont recall having seen her having been reviewed here at all. I honestly cant imagine anyone even TOFT with her but hey. I'm just trying to convey that I know local LEOs are aware of activity.
This story makes zero sense. Someone going to the ER for STD testing, and coming in with someone? Thats not really how these things work.
I second that sentiment.
This story makes zero sense. Someone going to the ER for STD testing, and coming in with someone? Thats not really how these things work. Originally Posted by johnbradshaw
Ya think?!?! I really didnt believe her when she told me about it. But it apparently isn't uncommon. Since she started with the ER about a year ago, its happened a handful of times. No freaking way in hell I ever would.