I love the beach...

Hey guys I'm kitty thinking about coming down. I love the beach !! Hope to meet some of you guys
Attached Images File Type: jpg TMjM2ODUwMzEzNzQxZjU2YmZhYzhjMDVkYjE1ZWM5ZmQ1ODk1NjQw.jpg (3.5 KB, 602 views)
Just got done reading your reviews you can Count me in ��
When will you be coming and will your friend, BEG, be coming with you?
When will you be coming and will your friend, BEG, be coming with you? Originally Posted by duraman
My thoughts exactly.

I met your friend, Jessica, on her last visit here. I had a great time.

I’d love to make the pleasure of your acquaintance. I’m currently out of the country. My comms are limited.

But, please let us know when you’re thinking to drop by.
I sure wish she was .. but I dont think so she is I believe going a totally different way ..
Jessica is a great girl I know I am honored to know her she is special kind of women.. i sure will it will be after the New year's, maybe we can talk her into coming to and doing some suo..
Will you be planning a stop in Mobile on your way?
Maybe so if it's not raining lol .. and forth Walton . So mobile might come first either way there or back I will make a pit stop..
Please ad Panama City Beach to your tour ;-)
Do you have dates in mind for ur tour.
I plan on being in Florida by no later then Monday Tuesday bc when I get to pcb I'm staying. My final and last stop
Pcb is where I'm coming home too..
I will be in Pensevola end of next month...if youre there then lets meet!

Have fun sexy!!!
I plan on being in Florida by no later then Monday Tuesday bc when I get to pcb I'm staying. My final and last stop Originally Posted by Kittylove4u
Making a big move can be a stressful thing.

I would love to make your acquaintance, and offer my friendship to you.

I'm sure that the gentlemen of the Panhandle and myself will do our best to help you feel welcome here.
That sounds great enough to almost cancel Huntsville and come straight the the handle