Looking for any info

Always wondered about the 1st one and why she is not reviewed.

The 2nd is fake

The 3rd, why?

The 4th is fake

The 5th looks promising.
The 5th has had good reviews although I’ve never seen her. The first has someone that always posts pics of her with Thief and other warnings. I’d stay away from her.
Thanks for the info. As to the 3rd.....just trolling at this point.
  • gbs13
  • 01-09-2020, 01:32 PM
#5 is Ashley, pretty sure LA has seen her a couple time before if I’m not mistaken?
As had been said, the 5th is Ashley. I've seen her a couple times in the past. Recently she hasn't been answering my texts. She's real and gives a pretty good BBBJ. She rides well and is fairly open minded. If your going to see her I would recommend a first visit be sometime during the day. She has kids and turns out the last two times I saw her she didn't have a baby sitter. She set the kids out to play and was trying to get me off and out of there before they came back so it was very rushed. If you go during school hours (as I have been trying to now) she might be more relaxed.
[QUOTE=duraman;1061912300]Always wondered about the 1st one and why she is not reviewed.

Especially with that K9 pose in her pics.....where is the review on someone locking up on that?!!!!!
First one has been reviewed befor it’s been a while and also she has been talked about ( semi review ) in the men’s lounge but that’s been a while ago .... someone talked about a half a dozen girls that post all the time but no ones really seen or has seen and won’t post a review ... most of them on the skanky side or that have been on and off skip / back page for years in between visits to the grey bar bed n breakfast
The first one is crazy as a run over dog!
#5 yup, that's Ashley. She's a thick and pretty latina. Great sloppy headgame. Unfortunately. she won't see me anymore because I last way too long on the bbbj before I explode. I guess I made her work for it.
#5 yup, that's Ashley. She's a thick and pretty latina. Great sloppy headgame. Unfortunately. she won't see me anymore because I last way too long on the bbbj before I explode. I guess I made her work for it. Originally Posted by laloverboy
That’s why I like NLN she won’t stop till it’s the last drop then keeps going more ! Plus she will see you as many times as you can to give more and to get more she’s great !!
NLN doent like it . If you won’t pop. She will make sure of it ..
I hear great things bout NLN..i would so do her!
Dallas I’ve heard nothing but great things about you and one day I’ll be able to catch you !!

But yes you should get up with NLN I know the both of you would enjoy it .... heck I would like to join as well lol
NLN is definitely legit and makes sure you're done. A gorgeous woman too.