Encounter: Leilah was more than expected

User ID:
Date: 4/16/21
Name: Leilah
Phone: 850-750-2773
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...h/454322285061
City: Crestview
State: Florida
Address: Her Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GND, LD, BBBJ, BLS, DT, DATY, MISH, SPOON, Multi CG, K9, CIM/COF
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Brown below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' spinner, 125 maybe, breast a firm hand full, beautiful but.
Recommendation: Yes
Need to put a little more effort into your review there Deere. If she was that good then pit it out there.

Can anyone help Deere here with the sample reviews sticky on icky?
Don't rookies on reviews get a break??? LOL 1st time reviewing one and didn't know I had to write a short novel. But now I see different since seeing Ros. Try better next time. Plus I was still recrupiating....lol
JFWY my Deere. Used to be some sample reviews available for rookies to see what's considered a "good" review. No need for a novel but a more descriptive ROS would be helpful. What she excels at, for example. And what she might be into. just relevant juicy details we mongers would like to know.

But not to worry. You're off to a halfway decent start. Keep at it, and practice makes perfect.
LMFAO hotrix1. But here you go...She always goes back to the head game that she loves most while gazing at you with some sexy eyes.