Encounter: NLN oral expert

User ID: 263991
Date: 7-11-21
Name: NaughtyLittleNative
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=263991
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: North of Pcola off Davis
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM, COF, Squirting, FIV
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long curly and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Very beautiful curvy girl with nice long hair and kissable lips and nips.
Recommendation: Yes
I have not gave NLN a try yet she still remains on my todo list. But I will add that Nadya did one of the most insane DT finishes I have ever received. I sure as hell hope that NLN can = too or top.....
NLN is such a gorgeous woman. Very talented too.
NLN has killer mouth skills and is as beautiful as they come. I’ve been meaning to make the trip to visit her again. It’s been too long
Her link is broken
She ghosted me a week ago, said she was game at a certain time and would let me know details and the poof…..
Her link is broken Originally Posted by hpmariner1
Click on her link at the bottom left of this thread. It works.
She ghosted me a week ago, said she was game at a certain time and would let me know details and the poof….. Originally Posted by Rickulous
Please retract my previous response. I was totally mistaken and realize that the miscommunication was my fault. I thought I had replied to her last text, but found out I failed to hit send. I apologize sincerely to NLN and ask for her forgiveness in the hopes that the next time I am down there we might finally be able to meet up.
Again my many apologies to NLN and also to you guys for the wrong information and bad post