Hotel Question for Providers

I've been thinking about this lately, and I'll mention why later in the post.

How do providers who host in a hotel keep things discrete? I know there are places like the Palace Inn but what about something more upscale or a hotel that only has nightly rates.

I manage a hotel on the beach and have thought about advertising it to providers but would be concerned about clients going in and out of the room all day. It's a small hotel, not many rooms an in a complex that stays pretty busy so discretion would be an issue.

So I'm curious how providers handle a situation like that and am interested in any tips for keeping things discrete.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

KR
Basically ask for a room that is not on view from say the front desk--- i know there is camera's and don't have but 1/2 clients a day at that location
Basically ask for a room that is not on view from say the front desk--- i know there is camera's and don't have but 1/2 clients a day at that location Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
I work the front desk so that's less of an issue. The bigger issue would be other hotel guests noticing different people going to the room and possibly complaining.

Would it be a good idea for the provider to meet the client off site and them come back to the hotel? That way other guests might just assume she's a naughty girl. Rather than multiple clients knocking at the door. Additionally, with our rooms it would be possible for the provider to give the client access over say a text message, where he or she could just go into the room after telling the provider he'd arrived. Assuming that was not the case though, has anyone encountered problems with multiple clients knocking on the door throughout the day?

KR
When I'm on vacation, I'm not giving a shit who goes in and out of other rooms unless there are screaming kids playing in a hallway.
(who the fuck brings KIDS to Vegas??)
The time spent in my room was fucking and sleeping, not looking to see who else was coming and going.

-
That said, when I p4p in hotels I ask the guy to text me as he is making his way up so I can be ready to open the door quickly and not leave him hanging out in the hallways looking lost.
When I'm on vacation, I'm not giving a shit who goes in and out of other rooms unless there are screaming kids playing in a hallway.
(who the fuck brings KIDS to Vegas??)
The time spent in my room was fucking and sleeping, not looking to see who else was coming and going.

-
That said, when I p4p in hotels I ask the guy to text me as he is making his way up so I can be ready to open the door quickly and not leave him hanging out in the hallways looking lost. Originally Posted by lilred_robin
THey changed Vegas years ago to make it more "kid" and family friendly.
  • romab
  • 10-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Robin If I text you will you drag me in your room so I won't feel lost?

Seriously, like your method and works well for all parties. R
  • pyro
  • 10-24-2011, 03:30 AM
I don't think the comings and goings would be much of an issue as long as you afforded the guest/lady a room with convienient parking yet discreet. More importantly you should be willing to provide ample towels and bedsheets/pillow cases.
Just a few thoughts,

Keep a decent separation between a provider and any long term guests.

Don't let them set up shop in one room for more than a day or so, move them to different rooms.

Try to keep a vacant room on either side if possible, for noise abatement.

Unless they are disturbing others, most of your guests will not even notice.
When you schedule your lady, make sure you tell her the type of hotel it is, and ask her to dress accordingly. You/she should always try to fit in, not stand out, wherever you go. That way you/she are invisible. If she's a babe, business attire will allow her to stand out in a normal way. You don't want spike heals, mesh stockings, and see through anything to make her stand out any farther.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
On a recent visit to a provider, the elevator required a card key to go up. She left a card key in a hidden location outside, so that when I went up I had the card to activate the elevator. Then after the visit, she put on this thin short flimsy bath-robe like thingy to go back downstairs to place the card in its hidden location for the next visitor to use. The thing is, the flimsy, tiny outfit revealed all her goodies, and attracted alot of attention, I'm sure. I questioned her if she was sure she wanted to attract all that attention, but she was okay with it...who am I to complain. I just think staying discreet in public is a good idea for all parties involved.
Great point Mr B.. can spot a GDP a mile away.
A quick story, a long time ago I was in the lobby of a well known hotel in the Galleria area ( working) when I see a lady that looked very,very familiar... i just could not put my finger on it. Later in the night when I got home I was on aspd and BAMM when I saw the picture of amazing amber. she blended in with the rest of the guests.
Her and I talked about it for years after that...lol
Hey Billy, remember the party we did at that same hotel??? oh yea, those were the days!!
Al, you said it. There was nothing like it. All the young guys will say we're just living in the past, that things weren't that good, we're just getting older and out memory is fading. B'shit. It was that great. A real social time. Nice to see you around.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Thanks for all the responses. The setup of my hotel is unique so from the responses it would be up to the provider to try to be as discreet as possible. Changing rooms each day would be possible but due to the setup might arouse suspicion, with other employees.

@pyro, parking is an issue because of the way the complex is set up. Not as easy to be super discreet as some other hotels providers may frequent.

@O'Mike, room separation would be possible during the week, but not weekends. And only if I knew a provider was coming. Of course you never know who might wind up in the room next to you and what they might be doing.

@lilred_robin, I see your point, but where I'm at there aren't dozens of people in the hallways at one time. It would be more easy for some people to notice a provider letting multiple men into the room throughout the day. Well depending on what building they are in.

An additional comment. I'm surprised there aren't more providers in this area. If there are any providers within an hour or so of Houston who are willing to travel that far for some business let me know. We have "factory workers" galore around here that tend to come in from out of town and I would assume might like some company. Any interested providers feel free to PM me for the actual location.

KR