encourage it or not?

Guys I been wondering, I am offten approched by father and son pairs.
Is it normal or is it weird?
Older gentlemen if you been hobbying for many years and then you come to just happen to bump into your son at a social how would you react?
Would you think its cool that you two have a common hobby or would you be embarrased? Would you encourage and teach him everything you know or tell him not to not to do it?
I would say it's "unnatural".
Yes it weirded me out
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2011, 01:51 PM
So is it the old time to get the son some action thing? Or they looking to double up on you?
For some reason I could picture seeing my grandpa at a social but not my dad. Dad... Awkward. Grandpa... Not so much.

And i sure as hell wouldnt tag team with either of.them.
  • bbkid
  • 10-17-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't know. Why don't you ask my Dad, tbone2u, and see if he's game. As long as there is no sword-fighting, I'm okay for a try at it.
If my 83 year old father could get it up I'd totally send you his way. Hell might kill him off so I can get my share of the inheritence. :P
Guys I been wondering, I am offten approched by father and son pairs. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Often? what, once a week? once a month? what is often to you? and how do you know they are father and son? they tell you that? just curious
Sounds kind of weird, especially for a double. I might talk to my Dad about some of my adventures, but sure wouldn't go on one with him.
  • Rezo
  • 10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
hahaha!!

so kandy, are we talking father & son MFM doubles session with a provider or just the ol' man fronting the donation for his son or vice versa?

the latter is probably not all that strange. I've heard of such incidences mentioned before on more than one occasion by friends of different cultures.

I wouldn't be the least bit interested in watching my father workin' his stuff. I realize that was how I came to be in this world but no need for a reproduced scene of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36FrUNVuE7Q
And let my son find his father has "feet of clay"? I think not.
Now if I find he's stumbled onto it I may offer some guidance but not reveal it.
Definitely never double with him.
Huh, guess I just found a boundary.LMAO!
So I guess we're all in agreement this is as far as father-son bonding should go...
"WHOA..look at that thing, making ur pa proud..go n 'head put ur hand around that thing lirrle lady..my GAWD..I haven't seen jr.'s wee wee since...heck...it was a little wee wee.."

*provider busts up laughing*

*son has awkward silence*
LMFAO!.... That works for me GOAT.
  • bbkid
  • 10-18-2011, 07:46 AM
"WHOA..look at that thing, making ur pa proud..go n 'head put ur hand around that thing lirrle lady..my GAWD..I haven't seen jr.'s wee wee since...heck...it was a little wee wee.."

*provider busts up laughing*

*son has awkward silence* Originally Posted by coefficient
tff