Is This All I think About

Is this all I think about:SEX...I go to bed thinking about it, I wake up thinking about it...If i'm alone all day by myself I think about SEX, does this mean I have a problem? If I have company 9 times out of 10 it wont cross my mind, but as soon as they walk out the door its back to thinking about getting it on. Sex is on my mind..damn damn damn..What could be my issue if there is any...am I the only one out here like this??
You could probably get more of it if you stopped charging for it. That might provide you with some relief from this horrible mental and emotional torture.

Just a thought . . . Good luck!
have you try getting a boyfriend?
have you try getting a boyfriend? Originally Posted by jacksparrow
What? And ruin it all? Oh, wait, that's marriage.... or staying a boyfriend too long....
I never said I had problems getting any, I only said I think about it all the time...trust me getting some sex is the least of my worries trust!!! I was just writing what I was thinking....Geesh!!!
wait till you get older, it only gets worse lol
have you try getting a boyfriend? Originally Posted by jacksparrow
Or a girl friend with skills.
i have a female friend who makes me happy, but that doesnt stop me from thinking about it at all
i have a female friend who makes me happy, but that doesnt stop me from thinking about it at all Originally Posted by Staxxb
I feel ya. It seems like the more you get it sometimes the more you got to have it. It’s like a compulsion.
One of the results of being a provider who truly loves sex is you get very very addicted to it. Not just providers but any gal who has sex everyday and really truly gets turned by it. Like SNL and Latnremedy noted, it gets even stronger as you get older. Try to make the sex as rewarding and fulfilling as possible so you do get lots of satisfaction. Frequent orgasms seem to help a lot.
wait till you get older, it only gets worse lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
What are you talking about?
What are you talking about? Originally Posted by pyramider
It seemed like when I got older..I thought my brain had a dick in it cause that's all I thought/think about

Or a girl friend with skills. Originally Posted by latnremedy
i love a womans touch..the more i get it the more i think about it and the more i want it and the more i need to get..
Staxxb,

You are perfectly normal and for the record......you are not alone!!!
So can you elaborate on those thoughts Staxxb???? hehehehe
  • bbkid
  • 10-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Or a girl friend with skills. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Atta girl.