WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - Blueberry Waffles are not always delicious.

Let's talk about Blueberry Waffles.

Now before all of you old fat dudes wet in you diaper from excitement this isn't about food.

I wish I could post the individual photos but I don't know how so I posted a link.

Can anyone do that please?

I can't say who but one of my reliable sources told me that several street hookers and several MOCO hookers are infected.

Many guys on Eccie play with both types of hookers and also play with Eccie hookers. Most Eccie hookers offer bareback upgrades to special customers which means anyone with money.

From what I understand is that it's highly contagious. Even with a CBJ.

This is scary. More scary than staff edit

GOD help us all.

staff edit
What rule did he break to get his links removed? I wish I could unsee it, but why was it removed? Just curious.
I had a link to an Egg McMuffin removed, so not surprised at all.
Tree (falsely! and I will explain why in a moment) makes many claims, per his "reliable sources."

But, absent any identification of sources, all such claims by this so-called member and by any others fails to meet credible standards.

btw, standards can be abbreviated as STDs.

ijs
I had a link to an Egg McMuffin removed, so not surprised at all. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Did it pass the age verification process?
  • tzv13
  • 03-02-2018, 07:23 AM
The blue waffles are an internet hoax.
Did it pass the age verification process? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The bacon had a valid Canadian Passport.
What rule did he break to get his links removed? I wish I could unsee it, but why was it removed? Just curious. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I would like to know why I got 10 points for that post?
The bacon had a valid Canadian Passport. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Fake news. Canadian bacon isn't bacon.
Fake news. Canadian bacon isn't bacon. Originally Posted by snkapeek
I guess we need to build a wall between us and Canada; keep out all the bad hams, stealing our bacon jobs.
I would like to know why I got 10 points for that post? Originally Posted by Treetop78759

You should post the pm from the mod so we can see what its all about.
You should post the pm from the mod so we can see what its all about.
Originally Posted by Kickrocks
HAR HAR HAR!!!

You remind me of the one time somebody gave me a nickname. Hanging out with old friends, and there was this guy I'd never met. After a couple hours of drinking with people I've known since high school, and me talking friendly shit like I do with people I'm really close to, this new guy says at one point, "I forgot your name, so I'm just gonna call you Spoon." Curious, naturally, I said I was okay with that, but why Spoon? And he replied "Because you're always stirrin shit up!"

:mf_laughboun ce2::mf_laugh bounce2:
I would like to know why I got 10 points for that post? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Maybe it wasn't for the post. If I was in charge, I'd give the mods 100 free points a month to reward just because. Kinda like the old west murder defense "He needed killin'."

Consider the possibility that were you not constantly doing things ranging from embarrassing to disgusting just to get attention, they might have overlooked it.
Well you must have violated a rule. Plus why do you need to post this?
Reversed!

I promise to be good.

Thanks mods!