Name: Caccie
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/copy-of-miu-1
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Golden Triangle South
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, Butt worship, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Hair was dark brown down to the middle of her back. Wish she’d go back to auburn because it suits her more.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Caccie (pronounced Cassie I believe) is described by the studio as “latina bodied” and after having visited Chicas Locas recently, I must say I agree. Not the thicker one one mind you, but the curvy milfy types with tits that haven’t been ravaged by pregnacy and nursing. Her ass seems to grow between studio stints and right now I feel it is about perfect. Plump and firm. I’m not a fan of anal but if Caccie had it on her menu I’d have a couple helpings. 5’5” or so. The first pics are older or glam shots. The last three are the genuine article with a bit of glam and smoothing where she’s sitting wearing a necklace. For those, What you see is what you get.
Recommendation: Yes
Weird physical description....milfy "tits that haven’t been ravaged by pregnacy and nursing." Doesn't the "M" in milf imply she had a kid
Either way im out on this place; they charge over standard rate and I ain't paying extra for the promoter reviews they make us sift thru....
@ least you got the studio right on your hyped atf review
Either way im out on this place; they charge over standard rate and I ain't paying extra for the promoter reviews they make us sift thru....
@ least you got the studio right on your hyped atf review Originally Posted by txcasper

Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Don’t know where this extra 20 is coming from. I left three bills as required.
  • Aoi
  • 06-11-2023, 09:00 AM
It's always 3 bennies. MSOG is usually included in the package. But like I said before, you have to play it fast.

Booker should tell you if there are little tips for others.
Don’t know where this extra 20 is coming from. I left three bills as required. Originally Posted by Mandingo_
The BK booker is upfront about tips. If she or he didn't say a tip is required for certain things, it might have just been the lady doing her own thing
Only girl who ever charged msog was Yuki or something, the squirting chick. Everyone else, it was baked in
I have only paid upcharge for MSOG once. She isn't there anymore either.