Carnaval Brasileiro

• FSCOB
  • 01-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Anybody going? Seems like a fun party!
what is that? is it local and do you have a link?
  • FSCOB
  • 01-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Sure. Link is here. Saw some intersting press on it. Plus, booze and chicks with paint. What could be better?
sounds like a cool place for guys and girls from here to hang out and really cut loose without raising eyebrows
got our tickets 3 weeks ago.. It's one of the "bucket list" things.
One of the many things in Austin I go to without fail every year; Carnaval is probably the hottest event every year in Austin, incredible music, drinks, dancing and of course, beautiful bodies; it gets wilder looser every year; highly recommend anyone to go if you can still get tickets...I went to the first one and have gone ever since...
Been there twice. Really fun to watch and dress sexy. Music can drive you nuts after a few hours. Agree with Nuglet that it should be on your bucket list. Had to choose between a concert Friday night or Carnaval on Saturday night and the concert won. Then Super Bowl party on Sunday. Too old for this!! But what a way to go!!
oohhh I wanna go!!
speaking of..... thinking of a superbowl gathering at my place, HD 82" screen, seating for about 7-8 folks.. anybody interested?
I went to carnaval brasilero austin in 2007. I looked (I think) maybe better than ever with my feathered, sexy mask. I was so embarrassed when my leather strap broke on my top, and my boobs were uncovered most of the night, with just my long blonde hair and feather boa to try and hide behind. *(blush)* I could not tie it back, I tried, honest!

I wish I could find a pic......ahhhh. Quite a few folks stopped and asked to snap a pic that nite, and with the mask, it was a little less embarrassing. TFF.

It was fun though, I haven't been back.
Carnaval is fun!!! é muito legal!!
  • 01-31-2011, 07:00 PM
I went to carnaval brasilero austin in 2007. I looked (I think) maybe better than ever with my feathered, sexy mask... my boobs were uncovered most of the night, with just my long blonde hair and feather boa to try and hide behind. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Crystalkitty in mask and boa; I gotta go lie down, woo.
I haven't been in several years but the costumes are usually fantastic.
I'm with Speedracer though, after a few hours the drums drive me nuts!
Have fun!
Tess
Hehe....

Been to the "real deal" a few times (there is actually a "carnaval" every month in Brasil in a different city). I'd stay away from the one in Rio but some of the others are well worth the trip....
http://www.bahia-online.net/Carnival.htm
I went last year and it was a blast! My pasties came off pretty quickly so I was completely topless most of the night. Lots of pics and lots of fun! A few other providers were there too. I can't go this year though because I am going to be moving. It's a must see though!