Do providers work on tuesday night

Why don't any girls work on tuesday nights? Do we have a union her now?

Working way to hard to find a girl
well, it is really freaking cold out there....
Who says we don't work on Tuesday nights? *(grin)*
I do !!
Dude! You know we don't have an advertising forum for "IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY". You just have to CALL.
yes!!!! we banned tuesdays nights!
thats a working girls sunday
didnt ya know
jk. hope you found some fun & someone to keep you warm
its Bunko night for the ladies, also I think Bridge and Canasta
I am always available Sunday thru Tuesday evenings. Ughhh, I'm not advertising or anything lol! Why don't you just place an iso for Tuesday evening with your preferred type etc. ?
You girls are funny. Thanks for the replies.

Like some of you answer the phone or return emails in a timely manner. Come on...
I would say someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed but it seems you are typically this kind of rude.

Maybe you should start a list of the ladies that will see you without ref's and stick to those so you don't have to complain about not having dates, start threads about availability and then cop an attitude with them when they respond.
didnt ya know Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

that was funny---good one!
always have someone available .. maybe your not tryin hard enough
Your right Maxeen, I'am. I don't understand the "reference thing" so I can't do a list. I only do a list for things I know about.

It's not a attitude its just a frustration. I sure do miss traveling to other cities where the supply and demand are a little different. You can see it in return phone calls and emails. That is all I'm saying.
didnt ya know Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

To funny girly! Love it.
I have a question for you, fbsmexpert. I see that you have reviewed a few ladies. Why don't you list one of them as a reference when you make an appt?

Easy, reference issue solved.