Art speaks volumes at times... :) Share some, too!

I was looking around online & spotted this piece done by a childhood friend of mine in north Texas. As I'm even more isolated w/ no car & too far in my pregnancy to be risking a fall, I am FEELING this! LOL

Nice!
almost perfect. just change a few letters and it'll be perfect... shhh, be vewy quiet (elmer fudd)
LOL kat thats too funny this weather has me feeling the same way
almost perfect. just change a few letters and it'll be perfect... shhh, be vewy quiet (elmer fudd) Originally Posted by knotty man
Not Quiet Enough ya little wuss...... Now this is ad I would normally stay out of but ya need to go and draw me in with yer little snide remarks......

Whats the matter... Ya haven't saved up enough to pay for a session so yer rubbing em out while flirting nonstop with the ladies?

Have fuin with that.....
Too cute Kat!
Kat, BTW your new avatar pic is very nice!
Thanks, Roxy! People kept wanting to see my baby belly so I took a pic. Unfortunately, it's not very noticeable I'm told. You should see me sideways! LOL
today was a beautiful day. I hope y'all enjoyed it a little. I opened the windows and I was excited to kick the heater off. Propane is expensive. I just filled another $360 worth this week.
Kat... We will have to have play dates! You know what your having? Let me know if you need anything, I have a lot of things that can go either way!