wow how things change

This will only make sense to one person...but I love it when reality comes forth...some people both providers and hobbyist more so the providers think they are all that and than some and claim to be so and make claims and than just like that the reality and humble truth hits them and there no better than anyone else...I really would love to say more but what fun would the be...It's called Karma baby
I don't think anyone is all that in every way. Some people look better, others perform better, and some are more intelligent. No ONE person is good at every single thing they do, regardless of what they like to think. I never toot my own horn in the looks department, because I know darn well it's subjective. Even some nut out there thinks Megan Fox is not so hot.

I don't know who the "one" person it is you're talking about, but this might not have been the most mature way to go about letting him/her know. Just sayin.
This will only make sense to one person but I love when reality comes forth. Some people both providers and hobbyists, more so the providers, think they are all that and then some. They claim to be so and make claims and just like that the reality and humble truth hits them, They realize that they are no better than anyone else. I really would love to say more but what fun would that be? It's called Karma baby.

Fixed those errors for ya.

I don't think anyone is all that in every way. Some people look better, others perform better, and some are more intelligent. No ONE person is good at every single thing they do, regardless of what they like to think. I never toot my own horn in the looks department, because I know darn well it's subjective. Even some nut out there thinks Megan Fox is not so hot.

I don't know who the "one" person it is you're talking about, but this might not have been the most mature way to go about letting him/her know. Just sayin. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You said it better than I would have.
My suggestion would be to stop worrying so much about that person.
This topic is unusual for this forum.

It doesn't have anything to do with alternative activities and I'm seeing a lot of this going on the last few weeks. Please keep your topics consistent with what this forum is about, which is discussing alternative activities.

Thanks.
Elisabeth
Crack that whip girl!!
Moved to Main Discussion from Another Realm, seems more of a fit.
Hmm, not sure who you're referring to either?

I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut on this one...

I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut on this one... Originally Posted by Valerie
lol
This will only make sense to one person...but I love it when reality comes forth...some people both providers and hobbyist more so the providers think they are all that and than some and claim to be so and make claims and than just like that the reality and humble truth hits them and there no better than anyone else...I really would love to say more but what fun would the be...It's called Karma baby Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Just curious. I read this post before it was moved to this forum, and the first line really got me...If it only makes sense to one person (and I assume that is you), then why post it in a public forum?

[BTW, I have read the whole post several times. I still don't understand it, but in some things I'm unusually dense.]
Just curious. I read this post before it was moved to this forum, and the first line really got me...If it only makes sense to one person (and I assume that is you), then why post it in a public forum? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Exactly.

[BTW, I have read the whole post several times. I still don't understand it, but in some things I'm unusually dense.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Don't worry Charlie!....I don't think anyone else understands it either
your mouth shut is the last thing we wanna see, if you choose not to comment thats ok. god you are HOTHOTHOT

I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut on this one... Originally Posted by Valerie
your mouth shut is the last thing we wanna see, if you choose not to comment thats ok. god you are HOTHOTHOT Originally Posted by petiteassman
Lmao!....I'm only keeping my mouth shut on this topic!