Info on Britany bad intentions

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=479997
Just curious how many have seen her. In thinking about setting up an appointment but there is not many reviews on here.
Very surprised there isn't more out there on the beautiful young lady.

Hopefully she is learning how to Reference Check. I pointed her in the right direction. And hopefully some credible reports will be written on her once she's learned the ropes.
I’ve tried with her multiple times. She always says she’s available and then goes silent for like 5 hours. I’ve found it hard to schedule with her.
Seems legit and adjusting to juggling real world and this little corner of the net. I've been hit and miss contacting her. Mostly due to my schedule.

I haven't seen her yet, and she's still a Capt. Kirk (let Kirk proudly go where no man has gone before).

Adjusting to hobbying in NET has been a bitch for me! I still don't like to shit where I eat. Toss in my SB has been fighting real life and I just might re-apply for virginity.

HID
I have talked to her.. she is just new and learning!! She seems nice!!!
I just might have to convince her to head to ft worth.
Meat her in the Stockyards RedCat
I have talked to her.. she is just new and learning!! She seems nice!!! Originally Posted by Blair B

I concur guys. This is all new to her. We guys often sit around longing for an Eccie PM from one of our favorite flavors. Only to panic when we find out that more than one of them are in Tyler during the same week. I am sure her PMs are overwhelming. She also might be providing in Dallas as well and Dallas is its own your of monster!!

Not saying we should overlook anything ... just be patient. She has been pointed in the right direction. Knowing Blair has chatted with her as well should also help. Hopefully she will discover the huge business potential as her fingertips as well as the huge responsibility in doing it the right way. If so, she will become a strong regular for our area. If not, she will go the other direction. Time will tell!!
I met her last year on SA. Knew her as Amber. Sweet girl his had some bad breaks. Had multiple encounters with her. She had a car at first and scheduling was a breeze but then list it and got more difficult to schedule. Give her a chance and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
I met her last year on SA. Knew her as Amber. Sweet girl his had some bad breaks. Had multiple encounters with her. She had a car at first and scheduling was a breeze but then list it and got more difficult to schedule. Give her a chance and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Originally Posted by Fracguy

I have the same history with this young beauty!! Small world!!
I was just talking about her this morning to one of my buddies... that I think she’s a nice pretty girl just trying to get her footing!!