Over the weekend incident

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.
I’m sorry I haven’t been online in awhile and I haven’t been
logged in since Sunday. My phone is in the bottom of Lake Palestine
After an idiot rammed his boat into a pier that my family and I were sitting on Sunday night, we’re honestly lucky to even be alive. Y’all may have seen it all over the news. It was a horrible scene that no one should ever have to witness and I won’t go into details but needless to say I’ve been without a phone and no way to contact anyone. Idk when I’ll be able to return to east Texas as I am taking a few personal days to recoup. If you have tried to reach me via messages on eccie or texting please know that I’m not ignoring you. I’ve had no way to contact anyone until today. I’ll be checking my inbox and texts here soon so feel free to message me but as of right now idk when I’ll be back.

Xoxo -J.
Wow, I did hear about that on the news. Condolences to family and friends of the teen.
First, glad you are OK JS!!

Second, looking forward to your eventual return.

Third, if you were wearing a bikini, that visual can impact the driving ability of males and females alike!! But back to being serious and point #1 ... glad you are OK. Phones can be replaced!!
yes I saw it on the news. that was a terrible tragedy. was the boy that was killed kin to you?
Oh man!! Please forgive my ill placed humor earlier. I had no clue there was a fatality. Damn!! I sure feel like an ASSHOLE. I had not heard about this incident.
Had the boat operator been drinking?
Thanks guys. Attending the funeral tomorrow. No, he was not kin to me. But when something like this happens it does bring you close together.
The driver was a convict, he had 4 DUI charges prior to this and an extensive rap sheet mostly all vehicle related. The way he was driving I would say he was drunk as a skunk.
VERY scary stuff people!! My whole point of making this thread was to let everyone know I haven’t been ignoring anyone and that I’m ok.