Out call question. Looking for providers perspective.

• c0ach
  • 11-13-2023, 04:41 PM
To those that provide outcall service. What are your thoughts on outcalls to a semi truck? This isn't really a car date as a semi truck has living quarters inside. Bed, tv, fridge, microwave etc. And provides plenty of privacy.I know there are plenty of ads on LC that say truck driver friendly, but I am trying to get the thoughts from some higher class providers. ;-)
These girls are referred to as Lot Lizards, I used to run into some when I drove a truck. I highly doubt a classy lady would be up for the task.
  • c0ach
  • 11-13-2023, 05:44 PM
I am very aware of what a lot lizzard is. I have had mixed results in the past of a higher class of provider willing to do outcalls to my semi. I am curious what the gals in this area think. Thanks for your reply but the question is for the providers.
Is it a Volvo VNL at least?

• c0ach
  • 11-13-2023, 07:12 PM
Actually it is a KW T680
  • Busty
  • 11-13-2023, 08:25 PM
NO
You have nosey truck drivers that snitch on such activity, they call or wave down the security.
Security has been trained to look for suspicious stuff.
Hard NO.

In addition to private armed security, who will instruct a driver to leave, their video recording cameras are almost as good as what we install at hotels.

It's not just the gals. There's also guideline 14 issues that really set folks off.
Nope
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2023, 03:45 AM
To those that provide outcall service. What are your thoughts on outcalls to a semi truck? This isn't really a car date as a semi truck has living quarters inside. Bed, tv, fridge, microwave etc. And provides plenty of privacy.I know there are plenty of ads on LC that say truck driver friendly, but I am trying to get the thoughts from some higher class providers. ;-) Originally Posted by c0ach
Higher class hookers? LMAO 🤣, try it once with a sexy lot lizard and you'll be hooked! there's cameras everywhere these days, especially while walking into a incall, you can't be 100% certain if you're being recorded.If security did their job, the truck stops would be clear of talent walking around
Higher class hookers? LMAO 🤣, try it once with a sexy lot lizard and you'll be hooked! there's cameras everywhere these days, especially while walking into a incall, you can't be 100% certain if you're being recorded.If security did their job, the truck stops would be clear of talent walking around Originally Posted by BLM69
Sounds like I need to charge up the bemer and search the couch for 32 washington’s - paper ones, not the cupro-nickel kind. Oh plus the water bottle defender flak jacket as seen on TV and endorsed by dante pastorini.
  • c0ach
  • 11-14-2023, 06:48 AM
These responses are interesting. Do you think that everyone assumes that a woman in a truck stop is a working gal? There are a lot of female drivers and husband and wife teams. For years my girlfriend rode with me. Never once did security or other drivers suspect any suspicious activity. The times that I have had visits to my truck I have always first met in the resturant had a meal then went to the truck for activities. Of course I have always asked them to dress in casual attire as to not set off any red flags. I've never once had any issues with security. Most locations don't even have security. As far as the cameras go. They dont have many and the quality is terrible.
It's the staff watching the video feeds.
They know what they are looking for.
There's even training for that,
This is nothing new at all.

As for cameras, insurance companies require that.
The team I use for hotels also do travel centers and office buildings. Nowadays cameras can read license plates at over 50 yards.

You'd have more luck taking an Uber to a gals incall at a decent hotel
It's the staff watching the video feeds.
They know what they are looking for.
There's even training for that,
This is nothing new at all.

As for cameras, insurance companies require that.
The team I use for hotels also do travel centers and office buildings. Nowadays cameras can read license plates at over 50 yards.

You'd have more luck taking an Uber to a gals incall at a decent hotel Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Back when I would haul my teacups to all the fairs I had very good luck getting ladies into my Rig. It was even a bucket list thing for most. I would meat with them first in the Truck Stop Diner & teach them some CB lingo while they ate a meatloaf dinner then we would walk back to my Rig together. If security approached I would say she was my navigator, she already knew the lingo to prove it. Ladies really enjoyed working the gear shift & blowing the horn, 10-4 good buddy!
Back when I would haul my teacups to all the fairs I had very good luck getting ladies into my Rig. It was even a bucket list thing for most. I would meat with them first in the Truck Stop Diner & teach them some CB lingo while they ate a meatloaf dinner then we would walk back to my Rig together. If security approached I would say she was my navigator, she already knew the lingo to prove it. Ladies really enjoyed working the gear shift & blowing the horn, 10-4 good buddy! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Ladies really enjoyed working the gear shift & blowing the horn, 10-4 good buddy!

LOL LOL LOL ..
Marcus,
You asked for this....
So you spun them first?