SPA Alert! (robbery by force)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyTs3A76K9o

8300 Westheimer...

this has audio so you might hear some disturbing sounds.

be safe
  • c0ach
  • 11-13-2023, 05:17 PM
Damn. That was pretty bold.
Can I say the name of this place or is it against the rules. It’s in my current rotation.
  • Busty
  • 11-13-2023, 05:34 PM
You might be able to mask the name of business.
Example, H@pp¥ end'πg Sp@
Trouble is, the first name of this Massage parlor only has one letter. _ Massage, I recognize one of the girls in the video.
Can I say the name of this place or is it against the rules. It’s in my current rotation. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Trouble is, the first name of this Massage parlor only has one letter. _ Massage, I recognize one of the girls in the video. Originally Posted by arañanegra

You're not doxing anybody, just putting the name of the business out there. All you're doing is what this site is supposed to be for, warning others of what may happen at a place you've visited.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-13-2023, 05:58 PM
yikes..
in Texas that's a dangerous move for a robber. not everyone is going to flee in that scenario. i know what i would do before quietly egressing lol..
I reckon other guys do as well, but I walk into an establishment armed, my philosophy is, I’d rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. What’s the tenth letter in the alphabet?
I reckon other guys do as well, but I walk into an establishment armed, my philosophy is, I’d rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. What’s the tenth letter in the alphabet? Originally Posted by arañanegra
It did not look like the robbers were armed.. the ladies should have had a weapon but I am seriously doubting they could legally buy one.

At one time at Dong Kyong spa over on St. Emanuel, they had a guard out front and the 1 time I went there when he was there he patted me down. After that I stopped going because though I am a big fan of these places protecting themselves the guy being there killed off the vibe of the place.
I reckon other guys do as well, but I walk into an establishment armed, my philosophy is, I’d rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. What’s the tenth letter in the alphabet? Originally Posted by arañanegra
ID K but kind of disturbing. I’d hate to have to discharge my weapon prior to discharging my gun if you know what I mean.

And then have a video of my discharging said weapon while my gun had not fired it’s load. Then the video of my nekid self shooting the robber with a raging hardon will then go viral.

And then the provider will most likely be so shaken up that she won’t finish oiling my pistol.
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2023, 08:09 PM
That's the way they record all the tricks walking in
  • pxmcc
  • 11-13-2023, 10:48 PM
ID K but kind of disturbing. I’d hate to have to discharge my weapon prior to discharging my gun if you know what I mean.

And then have a video of my discharging said weapon while my gun had not fired it’s load. Then the video of my nekid self shooting the robber with a raging hardon will then go viral.

And then the provider will most likely be so shaken up that she won’t finish oiling my pistol. Originally Posted by Michael8219
that's why bear spray was invented. much less paperwork..
but it's a good idea to have a mask cause that stuff is tough indoors, even for me. and i use ghost chilies to treat pinkeye..
Cameras, cameras, cameras.
Citizens with CCW permits, or without, etc.
I simply don't understand why perps even consider pulling crap.

Folks with even a smidge of training have a huge odds advantage of dropping a perp who are usually not proficient.
Even the itty bitty skip tracer gal that I know, that almost never goes out on recoveries, scores mid 90s at the range with a heavy 45.
that's why bear spray was invented. much less paperwork..
but it's a good idea to have a mask cause that stuff is tough indoors, even for me. and i use ghost chilies to treat pinkeye.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
A boiling hot towel to the face would have been just as effective.
What's the point in calling this place out? Do you really think those boys would stupid enough to try that again? I don't.