Sleepover

This cold weather just makes me want to cuddle!?
Love to cuddle any time ,but when it's cold I like it even more andd all the warm spost's make's more fun and relaxing ..(o)(o)
I never cuddle with a provider. I simply want her to suck on my condom covered penis and give me that tuma loving. I have a teddy bear I cuddle with. I affectionately call him Ted after my favorite movie. I spoon with Ted and its the best cuddling and spooning a man could ask for. I suggest Op you invest in a teddy bear.
Lmmfao, you crazy Scrooge.
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2023, 12:16 PM
I never cuddle with a provider. I simply want her to suck on my condom covered penis and give me that tuma loving. I have a teddy bear I cuddle with. I affectionately call him Ted after my favorite movie. I spoon with Ted and its the best cuddling and spooning a man could ask for. I suggest Op you invest in a teddy bear. Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
The hookers that do these intimate activities with tricks, it's because they can't get a Man in the RW, I mean a real relationship, not a guy that wants to smash and dash.
I had a conversation with my adult son. He's married. When he came to my house with his wife he hugged her. I was beyond disappointed. I explained to him hugging shows weakness and we are not weak. You penetrate your wife for your pleasure and to procreate. He was extremely apologetic because I taught him after he was 18 to only cuddle with teddy bears. I throw up in my mouth considering cuddling with a provider. #inappropriate
Well this thread is about cuddling.
any other issues are hijacks.
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2023, 06:12 PM
My definition of cuddling is grabbing some ass and/or tits for my pleasure, that's technically cuddling
  • Busty
  • 11-18-2023, 06:57 PM
Do they want to cuddle after I use my strap-on dildo ???(
Do they want to cuddle after I use my strap-on dildo ???( Originally Posted by Busty
Do you throw it in the dishwasher first or as is? Lol
This cold weather just makes me want to cuddle!? Originally Posted by AmberRoss777
Love to cuddle any time ,but when it's cold I like it even more andd all the warm spost's make's more fun and relaxing ..(o)(o) Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm sure that quite a few of you know about a 3 dog night (not the band). But personally, I'd rather have a 3 lovely ladies night.
I’m on cuddle comfort dot com but haven’t scheduled a session there…

Supposed to be purely platonic and for the hourly fee I can enjoy an AMP. I’m sure a few cuddlers will go above and beyond the cuddle guidelines but not sure I want to lose the $ to find out. Interesting enough they have a designation of “professional cuddler” lol.
My idea of cuddling is the feel of a warm body and a meal or as most call it, 69.
I like to cuddle butt naked and like my cuddle buddy to be naked as well .
Do they want to cuddle after I use my strap-on dildo ???( Originally Posted by Busty

Probably want to walk very bow legged over to the corner and have a good cry.