What constitutes a nice ass?

Most guys think that just because a Girl has a huge ass that its sexy. I'm curious what you consider a perfect ass.

Here is my idea of a great ass...but any bigger I would consider it fat.

What's your idea of a nice ass?
And I'm not talking about one of these!!
  • klutz
  • 08-13-2013, 08:21 AM
So is this too big?

Most guys think that just because a Girl has a huge ass that its sexy. I'm curious what you consider a perfect ass.

Here is my idea of a great ass...but any bigger I would consider it fat.

What's your idea of a nice ass? Originally Posted by teenieweenie
Her ass looks great on her because she's somewhat petite.

Great asses to me come in different degrees of thickness and roundness. I prefer them big, round, and cheeky. And REAL!!! The way it bounces when she walk is a major turn-on. Flat asses have never been and will never be happening.

To me, there's no one type of ass I would call "perfect", but the best asses I've seen are mostly on black women with a few whites and hispanics in the mix.

The ass on my avatar would be considered fat to most of y'all, but it's the type of ass that's fits my description perfectly.
The ultimate test is how it looks without bending over or arching.
Not too wide , rising high and the right size.

• ackvt
  • 08-13-2013, 11:35 AM
teenie and hotowner, yes.

A nice ass is firm, fit, no cottage cheese. Something you'd want to see in a bikini or thong. I'm about to change my avatar and that will give another idea of a great ass, in my eye.

<---- nice!
I have had compliments on my ass. Its big and grabbable.
  • RGB93
  • 08-13-2013, 11:50 AM
I have had compliments on my ass. Its big and grabbable. Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love

It must have been Wakeup that gave you compliments.
Most guys think that just because a Girl has a huge ass that its sexy. Originally Posted by teenieweenie
Not necessarily.

The ultimate test is how it looks...Not too wide , rising high and the right size [for her frame]. Originally Posted by Htowner
Here's a few nice ones IMHO.

It must have been Wakeup that gave you compliments. Originally Posted by RGB93
LMAO!!!!
I can verify, with a very high degree of accuracy, that the 2nd ass, or the one in the blue thong, belongs to the one and only, Ashley Anders.
She is by far the hottest provider around. she takes care of herself really well, and her workouts are a true reflection of that.
I love that ass!!!!!

Not necessarily.

Here's a few nice ones IMHO.

Originally Posted by htownhammer
I like small and tight. I like to grab a small waist, not a big ass. But that's just me. Bellissa from Dallas is probably the best I have seen in person.
The asses I like are when you smack em in doggy style they have a tight jiggle/bounce to them.

MonaLisa comes to mind
The look better with my weener stickin' in 'em.
Excellent point globespotter.