Sightseeing in Ithaca???

Hey everyone!!!...

Omg I haven't been on in forever but I see not much has changed here 😂.. Reading through some of the posts made me realise just how much I missed u all!! It sure is hard to replace all this wholesome eccie entertainment!!😂 & by the looks of these resurrected threads It seems I may have been missed as well🥰 (If not I'm totally cool with pretending) 😂lmao

So anywhooo.. I just happened to wander my way to ithaca,last min Rd trip 🚗!!! Now that I'm here I want to find some cool spots to check out.. any ideas/recommendations? Tya 😘
The European market . Whew

I believe there is a great walking, shopping area downtown also Cayuga Lake, Ithaca Waterfalls, Robert Treman State Park and Buttermilk Falls State Park. Hope this helps.
Ithaca is known for its several gorges and waterfalls, small eclectic shops and restaurants, and deep interest in politics.

mmmmm water falls if park/s open
Taughannock Falls State Park (a few minutes north of Ithaca on the west side of the lake) and Buttermilk Falls (south side of the city) would be the falls to check out. An acquaintance mentioned to me they had visited Taughannock Falls since things got closed down, so it must be still accessible in some manner.

There are a lot of great restaurants and shops. Too bad you won’t be able experience them under the restrictions. Purity Ice Cream might be operating an outside window.

Have fun!