SA Hofo Any experiences?

Any experience with this one? Her profile does tend to come and go frequently. I'd be happy with DMs if you don't want to be public.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e97b4...1-c5cdb9f3c3cd
I have been messaging with her this week and may see her next week.
Profile not available
Comes up for me......
Comes up for me...... Originally Posted by NoHandle
Like wise. Perhaps she blocked you digits.
As I said, it seems to come and go frequently.
I talked with her over 5 years ago. She has been on and off the site for years
Asking 3 per meet. She builds a stable of regulars then gets off the site. Below average at best skills and attitude
Yeah, I recognize the handle...she's been around for years. never linked up with her though.

At least she's local; she's holding a hidden harbor cup, and they're located in Sq Hill.
Yeah, I recognize the handle...she's been around for years. never linked up with her though.

At least she's local; she's holding a hidden harbor cup, and they're located in Sq Hill. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh

Sorry, what is "holding a hidden harbor cup and they're located in Sq Hill." Thank you.
Asking 3 per meet. She builds a stable of regulars then gets off the site. Below average at best skills and attitude Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf

Yeah, I wondered about the latter. Found her Twitter; she has some issues.
Sorry, what is "holding a hidden harbor cup and they're located in Sq Hill." Thank you. Originally Posted by IMGTH58
Hidden Harbor is a local Rum distillery located in Squirrel Hill. So that tells me that she is (or was) from Pittsburgh...or at least was in Pittsburgh for that particular photo.
Hidden Harbor is a local Rum distillery located in Squirrel Hill. So that tells me that she is (or was) from Pittsburgh...or at least was in Pittsburgh for that particular photo. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh

Yes, definitely local. I have confirmed that.