Looking for the extreme definition of GFE

I have been hobbying off and on for about twenty years.

To each his own, but my favorite experiences have been a discreet incall (apartment) that is tastefully decorated and that I can shower afterwards.

What I enjoy the most is the woman who has a great IOP. She acts like a sex starved housewife and I am the plumber who is there to fix the leaky faucet. A woman who meets you at the door wearing a sexy outfit, who enjoys DFK and is explicit on how she needs to get her O so I am not the only one getting off.

Which ladies on here are your ATF
Well HG .... you've been a member of ECCIE since 2014 .... and have not noticed the ladies that do participate in the board...
which are just what your seeking?
I'm confused ...
Extreme GFE:

Takes your cash & credit card
Buys shoes she'll never wear
Has a "headache" when it's Go Time
Bitches constantly about your friends
Blows your best friend in the parking lot of McD's
Extreme GFE:

Takes your cash & credit card
Buys shoes she'll never wear
Has a "headache" when it's Go Time
Bitches constantly about your friends
Blows your best friend in the parking lot of McD's Originally Posted by Billogoods
LMAO, nice one
I doubt very seriously that anyone will tell you who their ATF(s) are, especially on an open thread. Most ATF ladies (depending on the opinion of the client) are not reviewed or give intel on them openly because there are just too many losers that would ruin it for them.
Wile E Coyote
I doubt very seriously that anyone will tell you who their ATF(s) are, especially on an open thread.
Most ATF ladies (depending on the opinion of the client) are not reviewed or give intel on them openly because there are just too many losers that would ruin it for them.

+1
I doubt very seriously that anyone will tell you who their ATF(s) are, especially on an open thread. Most ATF ladies (depending on the opinion of the client) are not reviewed or give intel on them openly because there are just too many losers that would ruin it for them. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Plus Two
My ATF has been with me forever,my reliable right hand.
Good One Lupe!

herkguy
What I enjoy the most is the woman who has a great IOP.
She acts like a sex starved housewife and I am the plumber who is there to fix the leaky faucet.

Ok... I could dig it ... please however do not show up with the "plumbers crack" ... so unattractive ... LOL!