Selling a fantastic leather corset and a convertable to help my mom out

Hello everyone! If this is the wrong place for this posting, I appologize. I asked the mods and this is where they suggested that I put this.

My mom had emergency surgery a few weeks ago and will be out of work for at least another month, so I am trying to sell a few of my things to take care of her mortgage and such until she is able to work again.

I am selling a fantastic, soft leather corset that is black and red leather. I was bought a few years ago, but I have only work it once. It has a 30" waist and withh fit a bust A-C. I am asking $100.

I have got a fantastic 2005 PT Cruiser that is for sale. The car runs wonderful, had the clutch replaced a year ago, a new CD player put in, and rear tires replaced last summer. It has normal wear and tear for the age. The car has 120,000 miles (I bought it at 105K and before me there was only one owner, the car was towed behind an RV for most of it's life). AC and Heater work great as well. I also have most of the paperwork for oil changes and such since I have owned it. Great gas mileage and fun to drive. It is a 5-speed manual. This is the perfect weather for a drive with the top down! I am asking $3800 for it. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or if you would like to come by and see it. Have a wonderful day!

Once again, if I should not have posted this or if it needs to be in a different area please let me know! I also have more pics and will be happy to send them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Julie

SANY0030.JPG

SANY0032.JPG
Julie, How much are the dogs ? Just kidding, anyhow I hope your mom is getting well.
Haha the puppies are not for sale, sorry! And thanks for the well wishes for my mom!
Julie, the corset might sell better with a picture of you wearing it. . .
Hands off the corset. That is MINE!! I want to see Ze in it.
So Ze is going to model it prior to purchase? Now we are talking ...
Closed at the request of the OP. her problem was solved.