Gang Bang

Did anyone from ECCIE attend the gang bang last night?

A while back, Kat mentioned a gang bang group. I joined out of curiosity. Well, there was a gang bang last night, scheduled from 8 to 11. I decided to give it a try. I presented myself at about 8:45. There were 6 ladies and the host told me that he’d had to turn away 6 others for lack of room. They had two adjoining rooms each with double beds.

• 3 BBW’s. with emphasis on the BIG.
  • One lady over 50 but quite attractive thanks to modern medicine (in other words, bitch had a lot of work done)
  • One black lady with a smoking body and very average face
  • One MILF with a very beautiful face, amazing smile (she smiled while being fucked) and a very nice body.

I’m guessing that there were between 15 and 30 guys cumming and going between the time I showed up and the time I left. As for the guys, I’d say 40% black, 59% white, and 1% Asian. That little Asian dude was a fucking animal and the girls seemed to appreciate his prowess.

Me? I fucked 4 of the six. Started with the black girl with a smoking body. Around the world. Mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, back to doggy with a couple of other dudes cocks in her mouth. Finished like that in the rubber. Tried to slip it in the ass but was told that that was the wrong hole.

After a 15 minutes of watching and hydrating, (no alcohol there. Just water) I took my place in line for the beautiful MILF. Loved that beautiful smile while I was fucking her and her DFK’s were incredible despite the fact that ten or fifteen cocks had already been there (call me open minded). I worked my thumb into her ass and was told “a little less ass”. I fucked her dry and never made it to the promised land. Maybe I’m a lousy fuck or maybe she just dried up.

Fucked the old but greatly enhanced chick for a few minutes then high fived another dude to tag him in.

I thought I was done but one of the BBW handed me a condom and said, “when your ready, I want you to fuck me”. Aaaiiyyt! I gave a back rub to a black BBW for a while. This provided a good chance to reload… So, condom on and started to fuck the BBW doggy style. TIGHT, tight pussy. Go figure. She’d probably already been fucked four or five times. I hit it as best I could but it seemed that there might not be another bullet in the chamber. “Do you want me to finish you with my mouth”? Ahhh sure. And she did. She worked it like a master and after about ten minutes… Well let’s just say that no clean up was necessary.

All and all, it was a good time.
Damn, that sounds like some real fun, Is it free? Or how did that work
  • FSCOB
  • 01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Damn, that sounds like some real fun, Is it free? Or how did that work Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Hey! If the AustinsGurlz are in, I definitely want to join!

Really, how does one apply?
I was not any of the BBW's...however it sounds like you had a blast! Damn that was a lot of men there, I don't think I could swing that not even by half HA! Props to the ladies that did that.
Damn, sure wish I knew about this when my wife was telling me I looked bored and wanted to know if I wanted to go out anywhere.

Seriously, how do I become cool enough to get in on shit like this?
Damn, sure wish I knew about this when my wife was telling me I looked bored and wanted to know if I wanted to go out anywhere.

Seriously, how do I become cool enough to get in on shit like this? Originally Posted by CedarParkFriend

I always wanted to do one but more like 1 girl and 5-8 guys at once..It could be alot of fun
I always wanted to do one but more like 1 girl and 5-8 guys at once..It could be alot of fun Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Sounds like a great special for this week. Let me know when.
Wow. Sounds so hot. How do you get in on that kind of action?
Sounds like a great special for this week. Let me know when. Originally Posted by CedarParkFriend
Can be as soon as I have all the willing participants ready at the same time..I am sure that is easier typed then done....
count me in.
+1
i'd love to. but i dont play well with others. i become a shrinking violet
i'd love to. but i dont play well with others. i become a shrinking violet Originally Posted by knotty man
Come on, take one for the lady. I promise we won't cross swords nor can you shrivel if you are busy getting a BBBJ.
Come on, take one for the lady. I promise we won't cross swords nor can you shrivel if you are busy getting a BBBJ. Originally Posted by CedarParkFriend
i was told never bring a pocket knife to a sword fight
lmao @ knotty man. Yeah I couldnt handle that many at once. I think I am more of a one on one type...unless its another lady