Recurring Dream - Roleplay?

A while back I started having this recurring dream about a young lady I know in Dallas. The dream was erotic (big shock, I know) and it was so erotic that it woke me up in about 30 seconds. This has been going on regularly for a few months now but I'm getting further and further into the dream.

I've decided that I want to act this dream out because frankly it's getting in the way of my life. After my last dream I took the time to write it up. So I have a "story" for the roleplay.

Acting this out with the lady in the dream is out of the question for a couple of obvious reasons (she's married, I'm married)... plus there is no indication that the things in this dream would remotely interest her.

Long story short... I'm not sure exactly how to go about this.

My first temptation is to post it here someplace and see if anyone is interested. But I know that the ISO's here only seem to get a handful of views. I also know that even if I posted it in the coed section, only a small portion of the Dallas ladies read the board.

I know a lot of ladies mention roleplay on P411 so I suppose I could contact them and say I have a specific roleplay that I want to act out but then you get into the whole "when do you tell them" and will they actually read the story. I've found that it is rare for ladies even to review my profile on P411.

So... advice? Suggestions? What would you do?

Thanks in advance...

Vic
I’m not married, however I’m curious what your dream is about? Please share
Here's the Readers Digest version. Like I said, I've written the entire dream down in detail as one of my attempts to stop it.

Susan and I had been flirting off and on for years actually. We only see each other when I visit Dallas. One night she comes to my hotel room. I assume that the flirting is over and I start to try and seduce her. She has other ideas and my seduction of her begins to morph. Eventually she turns the table on me so it's no longer a seduction but more like sensual female domination. I end up bound to the bed for her pleasure.

=========

The odd thing about this to me is both the detail and consistency of the dream. While each time it happened it got longer and further into the story, a lot of the details (like what she was wearing) never changed.

I may end up posting it here just for general amusement. I'm still not clear on how I'm going to find the right person. Is this something you tell them as you inquire about their availability? After screening? Will they be willing to do this on our "first date'?

I'm probably making this more complex than I need to. But I'm headed to Dallas in a few weeks and want to do it then.
erotic dreams are something else!! some say dreams are our unconscious desires, a clearing out of thoughts that our mind doesnt want to keep around, or just random thoughts. mine sometimes involves a) some females friends i wish woukd get it on w/ me and b) lots of oral sex.

even if you dont go into details, at least an overview of what all is involved (for example, blindfold, golden showers, extended 69 session til you both tap out, lingerie, caught in the act, etc etc etc).

edit: i saw your update. if it were me, i wouldnt go into much more detail than that. it might color/prejuidice expectations of your actual experience and be a let down.
i say inquire for a provider who is really great at roleplay, not just a "i wanna do that!" provider.