Timmy on Fox News This morning

What a useless politician.
Simply incapable of presenting an coherent description of western Mediterranean current politics including the current warfare.

And, simply tries to change the topic on every question put to him by Shannon B of Fox.

Then local (US) issues, again does not answer direct questions and changes topics.

Shannon was well prepared, Timmy was not and blew it.

This is the national/international stage. If you can't be prepared, why are you a candidate?

And now, stating Dictatorship stuff about what can be done.

Unbelievable. Of course the problem is that most voters are blind sheep and the Lies will actually get votes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This doesn’t read like a fact check. It reads like rage whining.

He should have out in some eyeliner and batted his eyes at her.

That seems to work with MAGAs.

So here’s the overarching question. If you’re so convinced of your vote, then why does it matter who says what to whom? If the VP is so important to you, then how did you cope with Pence’s treachery?

Walz will be a great VP. He’s hands down more qualified and experience to lead the Senate.

I applaud him for having the guts to appear on Fox.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This doesn’t read like a fact check. It reads like rage whining.

He should have out in some eyeliner and batted his eyes at her.

That seems to work with MAGAs.

So here’s the overarching question. If you’re so convinced of your vote, then why does it matter who says what to whom? If the VP is so important to you, then how did you cope with Pence’s treachery?

Walz will be a great VP. He’s hands down more qualified and experience to lead the Senate.

I applaud him for having the guts to appear on Fox. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the way he's run Minnesota .. Minnesota will be glad to get rid of him

bahahahahaaa
in typical FOX News M.O. only samples are out on FOX News. the full interview won't be out for several weeks. and yes they do that to get views directly on FOX and their pay streaming service first before "dumping it" for free on Uboob.

actually .. these short clips are on Walz's Uboob channel

at a glance FOX News itself hasn't posted any video yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UpivJ73diA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQrb4OOl-Q
YR, I get your points, but Timmy should be totally embarrassed with his presentation this morning. That's all on him, or his handlers.
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Those deer-in-headlight eyes are.... WEIRD!!

the way he's run Minnesota .. Minnesota will be glad to get rid of him

bahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They will, when he moves back to DC

Still haven't heard anybody comment on the betrayal of VP Pence. Crickets speak volumes.
YR, I get your points, but Timmy should be totally embarrassed with his presentation this morning. That's all on him, or his handlers. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

i'll take your word for that .. even if his cherry picked shorts are designed to show otherwise.

no surprise to me. i'll bet even Walz won't post the full interview and we all know why.

he comes across like the knucklehead he said he is

bashahahahahaaa