Agents

The ladies have pimps. We should have agents. "Have your people call my people." I bet the business would go a lot smoother.
Sure,
If you don't mind one more person knowing exactly what you've been doing.
CEO's usually call them "Personal Assistants or "private secretaries"
I'm sure someone smart could find a way to make it very discrete.
Think about how snapchat is popular, because, as I understand the messages automatically disappear.
Think about how snapchat is popular, because, as I understand the messages automatically disappear. Originally Posted by kearneytrecker
. When using Snapchat I'm always aware that I can screenshot the message or pic to save it, good thing to remember
I am a monger agent, for 25% of what you are paying the girl, on top of what she is charging of course, I'll take care of all the communications. For $250 a year I can even arrange to keep you green on TOS. Just call me Amish McGuire and show me the money
$200 and u have a deal. Send me the paperwork and let's get this official.
I am a monger agent, for 25% of what you are paying the girl, on top of what she is charging of course, I'll take care of all the communications. For $250 a year I can even arrange to keep you green on TOS. Just call me Amish McGuire and show me the money Originally Posted by AmishGangster
♡♡♡♡ Do you charge your cell phone with a car battery and some wires in the outhouse?
The ladies have pimps. We should have agents. "Have your people call my people." I bet the business would go a lot smoother. Originally Posted by kearneytrecker
I like being my own "free agent" within the hobby. My own hobby-phone, my own hobby-email, I do my own research and book my own sessions. I don't want any MORE exchange and interaction with All You Weird Fuckers than I already have now.....

That's a joke: the intel and analysis "exchange" on Eccie and TOS is Invaluable. Informed hobbyists and hobby-consumers "talking shop". Most people come-out-of-it more Savvy and Smarter about the hobby.....

GTG's and HH's used to be fun to "put a face to a name". Meet all the Weird Fuckers you have been reading all these years. Curiously some of the most Ornery and Intransigent personalities on hobby-boards are nice people in person. SOME of them are actually reasonable......:ren ske:

I don't need an "agent" or "secretary" to do any of my hobby homework. And if you find a good, reliable PIMP also then don't try to "cut out the middle-man" if that pimp is supplying you Consistently and Reliably with fine-trade. This is all Industry Standard, folks.....
♡♡♡♡ Do you charge your cell phone with a car battery and some wires in the outhouse? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Hell no, I use a windmill like a good Mennonite