TextNow

• ron32
  • 05-16-2017, 10:14 AM
So, I was contacting this ho on BP, and she was afraid to see me because I was using a textnow number. Hell, I even use it on my burner phone until I know the chick is real.

Guess she may have had some problems with someone she didn't want to see who kept coming and changing his number.

Anyone else ever run into this issue?
So, I was contacting this ho on BP, and she was afraid to see me because I was using a textnow number. Hell, I even use it on my burner phone until I know the chick is real.

Guess she may have had some problems with someone she didn't want to see who kept coming and changing his number.

Anyone else ever run into this issue? Originally Posted by ron32
95% of the girls us a text now sort of app too. If shes that skidish shes probably not worth the effort.

I had a girl once who questioned why I needed to see her picture before I scheduled. She actually said, why does it need to be all about looks? lol You cant make this shit up.
95% of the girls us a text now sort of app too. If shes that skidish shes probably not worth the effort.

I had a girl once who questioned why I needed to see her picture before I scheduled. She actually said, why does it need to be all about looks? lol You cant make this shit up. Originally Posted by sjomonty
You should have said that the session should be free, because why does it need to be all about money? I'm sure she would have changed her tone after that comment.
That Marie/Maria chick from Monroeville. The other half of the MarieMika duo. Once told me some guy always changed his number on her. He would trick her and force his way into her apartment. Didn't pay or under paid all the time.
Now she may have been delusional, well I know she was but.....
  • ron32
  • 05-17-2017, 07:04 AM
Yep, I was told about something like that as well. One of our fellow mongers used to change his number daily so he could try and see one of his favorites even though she did not want to see him.

I just found it hypocritical, as most of the gals use text now anyway. I just passed on her, not worth my time and any effort.
get shit for usin it too. got told some erie bo harasses some and ncns others usin TN.
Some chick near Greensburg wanted more $ because I was usimg that app.
  • ron32
  • 05-21-2017, 06:35 AM
This one?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/40226858

She was the one who was giving me a hard time. Guess she has a stalker or something. I passed, discussing phone numbers with a ho is not worth my time.
  • Knute
  • 05-21-2017, 01:25 PM
This one?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/40226858

She was the one who was giving me a hard time. Guess she has a stalker or something. I passed, discussing phone numbers with a ho is not worth my time. Originally Posted by ron32
Wow, is that a black eye and bruise on her forehead? Why would you post a picture like that?
  • ron32
  • 05-21-2017, 04:45 PM
I think thats a bruise on her head, but the eye stuff is probably makeup, Its the same pattern on both eyes.