How providers look

Just wonder does it irritate anyone else that these girls or woman put all these pics in there ads looking one way and dressed nicely. Then when you go to see them there in sweats and t-shirt looking like they just woke up. Just didn't seem to be that way years ago
  • Devo
  • 05-23-2017, 04:21 PM
Yep.

That, or the picks are ten years old, and 40 pounds lighter.

Worse, are the clueless ones who never post pics, or, their location.

They must think only our dicks think for us.
Its been my experience that the ones who don't post pictures tend to be better looking and more reliable. At least they are not deceiving you right up front.
Eh, I use a burner phone to contact the ones without pics, and when they send them, it's usually "now I see why you don't advertise pics." Some exceptions of course, but overall the BP girls without pics have not looked good to me.

As for the general point, for outcall I don't want the girl showing up looking like an obvious hooker anyway, so casual is fine. Agree that sweats would be a big disappointment, but it's not like the clothes will be on long anyway, right? Plus I just like to see them in a thong to get me going as far as clothes go.
What Devo said is the minimum deception on all of them...
  • ron32
  • 05-24-2017, 07:43 AM
Just wonder does it irritate anyone else that these girls or woman put all these pics in there ads looking one way and dressed nicely. Then when you go to see them there in sweats and t-shirt looking like they just woke up. Just didn't seem to be that way years ago Originally Posted by eclipse21
Sometimes I'll ask them to be in a towel when I get there. Serves a few purposes if they are game for it. One, they may have just showered - hopefully. And the second, minimizes the chance of cash dash.
smart thinking ron.!
Just wonder does it irritate anyone else that these girls or woman put all these pics in there ads looking one way and dressed nicely. Then when you go to see them there in sweats and t-shirt looking like they just woke up. Just didn't seem to be that way years ago Originally Posted by eclipse21
Those days are gone forever . Legging or some type of loose fitting pants a sweat shirt and flops is what is the norm today . The only ones who dress are a couple TOS girls Mallory and Lauren. Summer time is shorts and a light top and flops or bare dirty feet. Sara dresses sexy. SA girls will dress nice.
That's ok guys
Lump us all together again....
findin a dirty one is rare. don't know who yall are fuckin. seen sweats once. most are in little outfits. fresh.
Lumps stick together. Lots of lumps on Indys
findin a dirty one is rare. don't know who yall are fuckin. seen sweats once. most are in little outfits. fresh. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Really where do you live Fantasy Island.
It depends on the price point you hobby in. $100 and under are pretty casual (to be kind), $250 and up are generally nicely dressed, and the large hole between those is a crap shoot.
This seems pretty bizarre to me. When going on an out call, I always wear at least a semi-casual dress or maybe something fancier if the occasion calls for it along with heels and a nice handbag. When a guest comes to visit me, I might wear a dress with lingerie underneath, or lingerie under a dressing gown with heels.

Every once in a while I may skip the panties, but I do aim to wear a matching lingerie set. And only a time or two did I meet someone bare, fresh out of the shower.

I've heard of some companions who wear yoga pants. But I was under the impression that was a popular outfit request.
50/50 split in my experience between casual and sexy dress/lingerie.

47.5/47.5/5 if I think back to the all the times door opened to full nude or just 1 piece of clothing or just garters/stockings/socks.