Been out of the DFW SC loop having relocated to SW…

The Lodge…

Back before covid, cancer (CLL) and having relocated from Soutlake to RTP and our place in Naples, I went to the lodge during one of Dawn’s animal rescue fundraisers, wherein I splurged on an executive membership, using it to eat, ogle and entertain (yall’d be surprised how many “milf executives” find it a challenge and “milestone” to be a guest there, dressed in their St John suits and designer heels, all to wine/dine and “be a bit naughty back in the 2nd floor cave rooms lol)… I haven’t visited there since the covid lockdown but have to pick up a vehicle for an UTD attending daughter and thus I’ll be in town for 3 days next month - is that place still as it ever was? I ask b/c I was perusing the ECCIE SC pages herein and after having gone back about 25 pages, I’ve yet to find a posting referencing same? Thanks!
The Lodge always seems to be a place that has been more difficult to get extras. I always thought of it as a "classy" place where people go to have a nice strip club experience. Similar to Spearmint Rhino. They're places catering to non-whore-mongers. Babydolls can be friendly, blue collar bar / best little whorehouse in Texas. Nothing compared to The Fare that was just a fuck trap house. Only place where you'd have a girl show you the stitches from her boyfriend stabbing her for hooking at the club.