URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-gr...wichita-986294
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: West side motel
Activities: Mutual ravaging
Hair Length and Color: Longish brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lilly is the mom you see at your kids ball games that’s kind of plain and most of the time you might not take a second look at and then one day she shows up in a tight tank top and leggings and then all of a sudden it’s like DAYUM and all the bells and whistles go off.
Recommendation: Yes
She is a treat. And after you are done her treat is to suck you clean at the end. A good catholic girl that loves what she does.
sweet
called that number and a guy picked up. Don't know what is going on with that
Try 6603
The number in the review is one of her numbers. And she is attached to someone
Yea I copied and pasted from her EM ad, but looks like it’s changed. Didn’t get PA credit for this review for whatever reason so I was a little bitter about it and didn’t ask for the change when I saw it.
Yea I copied and pasted from her EM ad, but looks like it’s changed. Didn’t get PA credit for this review for whatever reason so I was a little bitter about it and didn’t ask for the change when I saw it. Originally Posted by dandycandyjim
seem to happen a lot with a certain mod here who seems to be the only one doing any moderation have not seen rocket doc on the boards in quite some time!
seem to happen a lot with a certain mod here who seems to be the only one doing any moderation have not seen rocket doc on the boards in quite some time! Originally Posted by satan666
Apparently I didn’t give enough specific detail about the encounter. I suppose I didn’t use enough of the proper acronyms or say “blew in the bag.” I understand the need for enough information to make an informed decision, but with all due respect to this particular moderator turning something like this down for that reason really demotivates me from taking the time and effort to share information in the future.
Apparently I didn’t give enough specific detail about the encounter. I suppose I didn’t use enough of the proper acronyms or say “blew in the bag.” I understand the need for enough information to make an informed decision, but with all due respect to this particular moderator turning something like this down for that reason really demotivates me from taking the time and effort to share information in the future. Originally Posted by dandycandyjim
Sir
The encounters have to meet a certain criteria for approval, this is not a “particular moderators decision” unfortunately the encounter did not meet this criteria. There was a opportunity to make corrections and the encounter could have edited and submitted for approval unfortunately that was not done

Thanks
The Dr
Sir
The encounters have to meet a certain criteria for approval, this is not a “particular moderators decision” unfortunately the encounter did not meet this criteria. There was a opportunity to make corrections and the encounter could have edited and submitted for approval unfortunately that was not done

Thanks
The Dr Originally Posted by Dr-epg
With respect, it’s certainly within y’all’s prerogative to allow whatever you want to allow and make the rules. It’s also within my prerogative to take my toys and go home. I’ve survived 20+ years in this game without ros access and I’ll survive 20+ more and I’m sure my little contributions won’t be missed much. But I do think it speaks to why things are so slow around these parts, if something like this isn’t good enough to “make the cut.” Why bother at all?
I rarely agree with The DR but this review lacked any kind of real info for someone to make an informed decision whether or not she is worth seeing. Or whether the activities would be what another would desire.
I mean whats mutual ravaging?

As far as you taking your toys and going home, im sure the site will be devastated with the loss.