Costumes?

I am going lingerie shopping online...
I was thinking of grabbing a few costumes as well...
What type of costumes are you guys into?

I have done these themes in the past: football, Jessica Rabbit, school girl & army brat
But my favorite was the sexy nun for all those that wanted to bang
there teacher while in school... I know this one is always a hit...

Oh gawd....I'm licking my screen! Wait...no DATY allowed...my apologies

1. Naughty school girl
2. Naughty teacher
3. Naughty librarian
4. Naughty nurse
5. Naughty maid
6. Naughty Indian/Native American girl

Just to name a few....
Hey Nikki - I like the businesswoman look, glasses an all but I can't imagine a costume that would look bad on you.
Oh gawd....I'm licking my screen! Wait...no DATY allowed...my apologies

1. Naughty school girl
2. Naughty teacher
3. Naughty librarian

Just to name a few.... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

I would have to see how the last two would work... I did the secretary in my last photo shoot... But not teacher or librarian... hmmmmm
Hey Nikki - I like the businesswoman look, glasses an all but I can't imagine a costume that would look bad on you. Originally Posted by Restless
This one?

The two costume requests that I always make have never been fulfilled, Slave Leia and Supergirl. I think Leia would be worth the investment for you.
Like this?

Naughty secretary with a skirt and button up shirt and dress coat, and glasses of course
Think Christine Taylor in the movie DODGEBALL when she's in Ben stiller's office
OK, I have been on Army posts all around the world and seen all sorts of Army Brats, but didn't think they had a specific look. Can you post a picture of a sexy Army brat?
This one?

Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets

YES YES YES and YES!
OK, I have been on Army posts all around the world and seen all sorts of Army Brats, but didn't think they had a specific look. Can you post a picture of a sexy Army brat? Originally Posted by oldpun
Naughty secretary with a skirt and button up shirt and dress coat, and glasses of course Originally Posted by LongfellowDeeds
Think Christine Taylor in the movie DODGEBALL when she's in Ben stiller's office Originally Posted by LongfellowDeeds
Okay now I see it... Heck... I got all that at home... You would love a dinner with me... Thats one of my favorite styles

I can do that... Need a good setting to make it an actual theme... And my prescription glasses are perfect sexy librarian glasses as well...
Need to get some cat eye frames to really get the secretary look!!
Need to get some cat eye frames to really get the secretary look!! Originally Posted by Phrasing
Those would be hot, hard to find I am sure