Surely there's something I'm missing lol

So I been here awhile and seen my fair share of providers. The thing that pops up and is just confusing to me is there have been quite a few act like there blowed away that I have a rock hard cock.. I mean I always thought that's what they wanted lol.. some are just awed and some have just been unsure and there's been a few that couldn't handle.. maybe I'm just Naive idk.. just curious on the Intel from this..
Or maybe they say things like that so you have a pleasant experience and leave with positive thoughts?
That's the thing. Some have been like a mood killer cause they were expecting something smaller and softer I guess.. it's weird..
There's a difference between being a big dick and having one. The guys that have them don't need to tell the whole word.
There's a difference between being a big dick and having one. The guys that have them don't need to tell the whole word. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer

Or need to send cock shots as evidence.
I'm happy when you ladies lie to me about my cock.
It's very possible that majority of her clients are older and may have some sort of ED issue....

Hard or soft...big or small...im eager to please
Have you had anyone stop seeing you due to penis size?
Sounds like you see alot with great acting skills
It's very possible that majority of her clients are older and may have some sort of ED issue....

Hard or soft...big or small...im eager to please Originally Posted by Analeese
Thank for sentiment from small softy😘
  • BLM69
  • 09-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Sounds like you see alot with great acting skills Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
This ^ and hookers lie, but keep believing the hype as they want you back again and again......
Ok let me clear this up a bit.. not saying I'm big not small.. I'm hard as a rock literally lol..the big compliant I can deal with...

A lot of guys don't get rock hard, I'm talking really rock hard like if you miss a stroke somebody gets hurt.

Or need to send cock shots as evidence. Originally Posted by alaine
Those are true idiots.
rock hard is something of a curse.. much harder to cum.. you're not supposed to be rock hard, more like banana hard.. yellow banana hard.