Good looking streetwalkers in Austin?

Are there any left? I remember the good old days. I used to have unprotected sex with street walkers all the time in Austin. The quantity and quality aren't too good now. Any success stories?

These are just some of the women that I've creampied:

Ashli Poole
Lindsay fishel
Jessica coto
Sunshine ruedas
Joanna Bradley
Candace popp
Cursha Townsend
Patricia miles
"Anastasia" Trujillo
Carolina lovinggood
Veronica Fuentes
Veronica Vallejo
Denise Hunter
Veronica garcia
Jayme stoldt
See my SW thread on OH2 Austin Co-Ed page.
  • Twix
  • 03-29-2019, 12:35 AM
WOW! That’s allot of SW Poontane ! ;O
If you see a really, really good looking street walker i Austin, she is either:
1. LE;
2. Trans.
Question, of the ladies on your original list, how many a re alive today?
See my SW thread on OH2 Austin Co-Ed page. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
What is OH2?
Alternative Site which has been here since forever and recently got a boost when eccie went on no-notice vacation. Many ATX guys/gals have accounts on both sites and there is often quite a bit of cross referencing of links between the two sites.

Caution, OH2 is much more strict that eccie when it comes to good manners and acceptable respect--many mongers and providers have been banned or put on vacation for stuff that is considered just normal banter on eccie.

YMMV on whether that's a positive or a negative feature of each site, just the way it is.

So, "Rant and Rave on eccie" and get hobby information from OH2 seems to work for many and me. There has been some serious hurt butt by eccie guys/gals who have been banned from OH2 based on their rude behavior.

Go figure, it's all good.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forum.php
What is OH2? Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy
won't let you log on with an overseas VPN IP, and the "security" certificate for the site is self - issued for 128 bit encryption - the same level as a Bluetooth headset.

Assume that your unique IP is being captured and recorded by the admins for purposes unknown.

I also refer to it as "Old Hoes, Too".

Anon out.
What is OH2? Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy
Simply. The beta site!
Ourhome is awesome not as much trolls. Ourhome guys actually follow directions than the guys on here. Of course we have always had a problem with guys not ever reading full ads or bios.
Beta site? Nah, too high a ranking, total submissive site!
Those pusses are scarred from the whipping.
Anyone know of any good looking streetwalkers?
I just drove down a street off of Rundberg and just had to log in to say it. I haven't hobbied in over a year but I just so happened to run across a couple SW's that looked decent. I've never gone that route but it piqued my interest.
gotta be very careful in the Rundberg arena..
Death wish
Death wish Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
if I was Charles Bronson , maybe, (but then he's either dead or in his late 80's by now)