Bondage Expo Dallas - Who's going?

Mods please move to another forum if you like. I didn't know where to post this, so here goes!

Is anyone else going to the bondage expo here in Dallas?

I will be attending this event and it would be nice to mingle with a couple of peeps from the hobby .
I'll be there in booth offering legal advice for five cents and selling cute little scented soaps that Loving Kayla makes. You can't beat that!
I'll be there in booth offering legal advice for five cents and selling cute little scented soaps that Loving Kayla makes. You can't beat that! Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Lol! Save me a pink bar of soap! The legal advice was lovely btw.
When and where is it?
Is there a website address?

Not sure that I've heard of this event, yet!
That there google is a wonderful thing:

http://www.bondageexpodallas.com/
I had planned on going, but I just found out I'll be tied up with other business that day...
I think that this is the first bondage expo to happen in Dallas. I'm so stoked about it, I really want to learn shibari (Japanese rope bondage). It looks so pretty...
When and where is it? Originally Posted by cam7594
April 23 through April 26.

They are having it at the crowne plaza hotel in downtown dallas.
That sounds "knotty", I may end up there. Maybe we can finally meet up BSB.
That sounds "knotty", I may end up there. Maybe we can finally meet up BSB. Originally Posted by Getdamemo
Great because I'm feeling a little bit sadistic after that NCNS you gave me.
nevermind...looks like someone beat me to the "tied up" pun.
I will definitely attend. The ladies here are far too dominant and opinionated for my tastes.
I guess I am not in Kansas anymore!
I bet this is going to be fun and I'm SURE there will be no shortage of interesting people to meet there

I'm definitely going to make an appearance