Katie.Kartwright v. GFX: Unethical business practices, mere negligence or isolated incident?

Refer to ongoing thread in SA:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=956798

Seeing how often GFX frequents Austin, and that GFX hasn't given any response in that thread, I'm posting this here to bring your awareness to it. Hopefully GFX will start addressing the queries once the pressure mounts.

I'll keep this thread open so it can be bumped, but if you have any insights to share, please do it in the other thread, so we have all the details consolidated.
Just felt I should clarify this since one of the members had the same misconception.

The agenda of the thread is not merely to establish if GFX is a pimp; that in itself is not a problem.

The issue at stake now is that GFX is allegedly still managed by the same man who took advantage of Katie. The most serious allegation is of him allegedly stalking Katie outside of the hobby.
Sadly B I was going to go to Austin next month had advice from a provider friend to try it out, because of what's going on in San Antonio..... Now; so it seems like I can't because of this..... Once again it's affecting me.

Have a great Hobby y'all
Lady K
Sorry to hear, Katie. It's unfortunate that you should be suffering for speaking up about what happened to you.

Now that we're already midway through the process, I'll see if I can help you get the resolution you were seeking for. The details I have so far corroborate with your account of the events.
In light of GFX's response, and a few other findings, I have decided that GFX should be vindicated of further blames and responsibilities.

I'm posting this in advance of my final argument, to prevent any rumor mongers from taking any opportunity to cause further confusion.

I intend to start a new thread with the appropriate title to make my stance on the situation clear, and to get a poll of the public opinion to see if anyone's left dissatisfied with the investigation.

Wish you the best in the growth of your agency, Mrs M!!

PS. Mods, please close this thread. It's served its purpose.