I need some legal assistance please

I recently posted about my situation and well I got new information on the case..I found out my first prostitution charge was infact over 5years old..meaning Louisiana can not enhance my misdemeanor into a felony...BUT I don't understand why my paid attorney is still trying to get me to turn myself in get rebooked and bonded out on a 25,000 bond which would be 3,000 I won't get back. If it's not a felony!!!?? I'm confused and I feel I'm getting dicccked around here..I've already paid him 2,000 and he's charging me 6,500 smh ..I just want to put this all behind me already...please if can help me...advice , referral something...thank you..Katie
I think you should make an appointment to meet with your lawyer in person and have him explain everything until you understand -- after all, that's what you're paying him for. With the few facts you gave us, any advice we give you here might not be accurate.

If after talking to your lawyer you're still confused, post here again and I'll call you. But I'm not going to spend my time to talk with you on the phone and maybe do some follow-up unless you meet with your lawyer first.
Sorry misfire