Hello ladies & gents! Seeking advice!

Hello all!
I'm seeking advice on hobby friendly areas
in the panhandle, north Florida areas!

Specifically Pensacola, Tallahassee & Jacksonville!

I've not visited the area since 2010 so I'm extremely excited!
Any and all advice, dos & don'ts & even the best local & national advertising venues are extremely appreciated!

Thank you and everyone have a wonderful & safe Holiday weekend!

xo
Reese
Hello Reese!

My experience is Tallahassee is usually good I have regulars there though but they do respect your time and pre-book and usually no cancellations or flakiness!

Panama City is either you are booked or have nothing. Not as good at pre-booking there but better than Pensacola!

Pensacola I have never had a good experience but I know from someone else that has done ok there! Pensacola bad points are they do not pre-book usually, a few non friendly reference providers on top of that which makes it harder to verify and stressful! I did do a post in April thanking the reference friendly girls from that trip. I am sure there are more but I haven't had to use them to find out. If you are able to deal with last minute guys there and trying to screen a friend of mine did alright but due to having a family and not liking stress of having to sit at a hotel not knowing and hoping the guys give me reference friendly providers. I hate stress and drama! If Pensacola doesn't work or you have the time I have done better in the Fort Walton area!

If you need a reference feel free to message, call or e-mail me as I am reference friendly!

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr
Oops I did not see Jacksonville on there but tried once and no pre-books but I did get last minute requests but since no one pre-booked I did not go! Hope that helps!

Gemini Starr