When do you stop your bbbj

Ladies,when do you stop your bbbjcim? Is it right after he cums? After he taps your shoulder and pulls back? After you feel him start to lose his erection? I’m wondering what each ladies guidelines are.
Ladies,when do you stop your bbbjcim? Is it right after he cums? After he taps your shoulder and pulls back? After you feel him start to lose his erection? I’m wondering what each ladies guidelines are. Originally Posted by Westlawn
Just in time to kiss him on the mouth and give him the snowball. Then it is back for seconds.
Fuck that shit.
The OP posed his question to the ladies. Have the two of you undergone sex change operations lately and not advised the membership of your new gender?

When a question is meant for the ladies, guys need to stay out of the threads!
Violating rules of the board there scorp? And give me an infraction?

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Scorpio... it is true that JR is not a lady as OP has delineated. But it sounds like JR has the requisite experience/perspective to answer the question from the lady’s perspective given his penchant for a fetish that requires the lady to disengage in order to perform said act.

Of course, if he is kidding, then you are absolutely right to call him out.
Until he stands it anymore!!!
I'll post in whatever coed thread I want.

If someone has a problem with it, I'll give them a pail of sand and a hammer.
Oops i meant
Until he crys uncle lol
Oops i meant
Until he crys uncle lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not " Auntie " ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgo6K_xwoP0