Saw her in public and tallest girl I ever seen

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...t/115287752392

I saw this girl walking with a guy in Pensacola and she was about 2 feet taller than him. She was not bad looking but that pussy in her ad looks like a whole chicken in the meat section at Publix.
Lemon pepper or the barbecue?
Might be garlic.
I came across that pic a while back, too. I stared at it, and... it just doesn't look right.... ><
Lmfao.... I’m with y’all ... why the hell would you post that if you want business.

But I too saw her in public, walking out of dirt cheap none the less. She seemed to have real jerky motions, I just assumed she was a crack head. But I could be wrong, she could be half chicken..... hey wait I get .... a chicken head
Lmfao.... I’m with y’all ... why the hell would you post that if you want business.

But I too saw her in public, walking out of dirt cheap none the less. She seemed to have real jerky motions, I just assumed she was a crack head. But I could be wrong, she could be half chicken..... hey wait I get .... a chicken head
Ugh. People need to quit using the internet so much so I can quit accidentally double posting
Looks like the bat cave that the bat was in that started the corona
Hahahahah y’all got me rolling tonight Hahahahah
Hahahahah y’all got me rolling tonight Hahahahah
I know that vaginas are like snowflakes and there isn't necessarily a standard looking one. But...i've noticed over the years that it's often the ones with the most um "interesting" looking coochies that are the quickest to show them off.
That photo looks almost like somebody photoshopped in a pussy over a cock and set of balls...in any case a pussy shouldn’t look scary.
She kinda ROUGHLY resembles Skylar, (Nče Lambert) Walts wife; on breaking bad.
Your head would fit between her ass cheeks.
I’m sure she is a nice girl, but I see her ad and think of this...