Return of the Pussy Posse

We had Whore Wars...an epic battle between good an evil...Brooke Wilde as C3PO, AngelinaDream as Darth Vader, Babydollsnow as R2D2, Luxury Daphne as Chewbacca and Raphael as the Trash Compactor Monster...

We had The ECCIE Mods Strike Back...a low point in our story for those involved...with the same cast above except Raphael as the Wampa Ice Creature since the Trash Compactor Monster doesn't appear in this one. DarthMaul as an AT-AT, SoulmanIke as a Snow Trooper, and DED as the Ion Cannon...

Are you ready for Return of the Pussy Posse? A new high is reached as the heros claim victory! The same cast is involved except Raphael as an Ewok since the Wampa Ice Creature doesn't appear in this one. SP Hunter as the Emperor...

C3PO-Protocol driod. Fluent in over 16 million forms of Backpage scammer communication...
R2D2-Short, used to be roundish, makes beeping noise, best friend of C3PO...
Chewbacca-Roars a lot. Pulls people's arms out of their sockets when she loses...
Darth Vader-Epitome of evil. Asthmatic. Big ass...
Trash Compactor Monster-Smells really really bad...
Wampa Ice Creature-Smells really really bad...
AT-AT-Destroys shit...
Snow Trooper-Destroys shit...
Ion Cannon-Huge, massive, hard, glowing, throbbing object that causes things to shut down when it emits it's projectiles...
Ewok-Smells really really bad...
Emperor-Powerful with the Force, rules the Galaxy...

Are you ready for Return of the Pussy Posse? A new high is reached as the heros claim victory! The same cast is involved except Raphael as an Ewok since the Wampa Ice Creature doesn't appear in this one. SP Hunter as the Emperor... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thank god Jar Jar Binks isn't in this one. Who gets to be Bobba-fet? Better yet, who gets cast as jabba the hut?
Thank god Jar Jar Binks isn't in this one. Who gets to be Bobba-fet? Better yet, who gets cast as jabba the hut? Originally Posted by Killersalt
That's why I only listed the people I did...so you all can add your own cast members...

P.S.-Obviously I'm Wedge...the character that helps destroy big, fat, round, objects that think they're shielded from harm and that spew destruction...and comes out alive...
"Porkins" has to be the best star wars character ever. It sucks that he was killed while attacking the death star.
Thinck I could be Yoda.....Too bad I have to die in this one.

Chewbacca-Roars a lot. Pulls people's arms out of their sockets when she loses... Originally Posted by Wakeup
If you think I ever lost anything, you're crazier than I thought.. you were in that same saga as Beldon.

Beldons are colossal floating beasts found in the clouds of Bespin. Beldons grow to a diameter of several kilometers across. They are essentially living gasbags. Their shape is roughly spherical, flat at the bottom with hair-thin tentacles. They move in huge herds of 500–3000, drifting through the atmosphere and feeding on airborne algae.
Original DV after much diet and change spinning, non asthmatic but sounds like DV when she dives underwater with dive gear...Its a knee between the boobs...
Attached Images File Type: jpg eccieout.jpg (27.6 KB, 474 views) File Type: jpg halloween.jpg (77.8 KB, 478 views) File Type: jpg boobies for boobs.jpg (30.5 KB, 478 views)
  • Trey
  • 11-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Welcome brook and LD it good to see you both back here again.
I missed you Trey
Welcome brook and LD it good to see you both back here again. Originally Posted by trey
Thanks
Good to see that sweet ass again BDS.
Good to see that sweet ass again BDS. Originally Posted by yngtxn
baby how are you?
Oh brother!!
Welcome brook and LD it good to see you both back here again. Originally Posted by trey
Thanks babe.